- JanSport President Dies in Crash. // DNR: Daily News Record;7/23/2007, Vol. 37 Issue 30, p12
The article presents an obituary for Michael Corvino, who was the president of JanSport.
- JanSport lays off 100 for the rest of the year. // Wenatchee Business Journal;Oct95, Vol. 9 Issue 10, p1
Reports that the JanSport plant in Olds Station, Washington has laid off 100 employees in September, 1995. Plans to recall employees by January 1996; Reasons for the lay-off; Comment from plant manager Letha Ruchty.
- JanSport executives call timeout, leave agencies on sideline in $3 mil. review. McCarthy, Michael // Adweek Western Edition;10/9/95, Vol. 45 Issue 41, p5
Reports on the decision of JanSport Inc. to postpone the selection for an advertising agency until after a management shakeup of the company. Executive changes in the company Elgin Syferd/DDB Needham as incumbent agency.
- NEWS. // SHOOT;03/24/2000, Vol. 41 Issue 12, p11
Reports on Norwood, Massachusetts-based marketing communications company Cramer Productions' expansion of its staff as of March 24, 2000. Company background.
- Halron named vp at JanSport. // Discount Store News;5/11/98, Vol. 37 Issue 9, pA26
Announces the promotion of Steve Halron to vice president for retail marketing at JanSport Inc.
- JanSport modular system. Purdue, Matt // Backpacker;Dec97, Vol. 25 Issue 9, p105
Focuses on the components comprising the Modular System from JanSport. Impression of the author on the different modules.
- ANYWHERE, ANY TIME: JANSPORT LAP STATION. // Australian Personal Computer;Apr2002, Issue 280, p114
Evaluates the Lap Station backpack manufactured by JanSport. Backpack design; Selling price; Contact information.
- Jansport Backpacks. Dolliver, Mark // Adweek Midwest Edition;08/23/99, Vol. 40 Issue 34, p22
Criticizes the advertising created for the Cloud Nine back pack from JanSport. Description of the campaign; Features of the bag; Graphics.
- JanSport Duffelpack. // Stuff;Nov2011, Issue 152, p24
The article evaluates the JanSport Duffelpack bags from JanSport Inc.