ERIK VON KUEHNELT-LEDDIHN, 1909-1999
- Erik von Kuehnelt-Leddihn, R.I.P. W.F.B. // National Review;6/28/1999, Vol. 51 Issue 12, p12
The article presents an obituary for Erik von Kuehnelt-Leddihn, a renowned columnist.
- About Erik. McFadden, Faith Abbott // Human Life Review;Summer99, Vol. 25 Issue 3, p35
Focuses on the life and works of the novelist Erik Ritter von Kuehnelt-Leddihn. Career background; Eclectic personality of the novelist; Quality of works made; Reputation as a Christian gentleman; Presentation of the final paragraph of the curriculum vitae of the novelist.
- Erik von Kuehnelt-Leddihn, R.I.P. Buckley Jr., William F. // Human Life Review;Summer99, Vol. 25 Issue 3, p37
Presents a obituary on writer Erik von Kuehnelt-Leddhin. Comment of learned essayist Max Eastman on the article on Liberty or Equality? by the writer; Personal traits; Quality of works; Career highlights; Reputation with friends and acquaintances; Historical and linguistic knowledge;...
- A Walking Book of Knowledge. Buckley Jr., WM. F. // National Review;12/31/1985, Vol. 37 Issue 25, p104
Profiles journalist and "National Review" contributor, Erik von Kuehnelt-Leddihn. Career history of Leddihn; Published works of the journalist; Contributions to the field of journalism; Educational background; Contemporaries; Issues discussed in Leddihn's writings.
- Hail Kuehnelt-Leddihn. Berdami, Robert J. // National Review;4/15/1988, Vol. 40 Issue 7, p6
Presents a letter to the editor about Erik von Kuehnelt-Leddihn, author of the periodical "National Review".
- Comments ON THE PORTLAND DECLARATION. Joyce, Brian; Oglesbee, Frank W.; van den Haag, Ernest; Kirk, Russell; Hume, Edward; Di Giacomo, Philomene; Wagner, Philip K. // National Review;11/13/1981, Vol. 33 Issue 22, p1334
The article presents the reaction of readers to the article "The Portland Declaration," by Erik von Kuehnelt-Leddihn which appeared in the October 16, 1981 issue of this periodical. The article details the conservative ideas of its author. One reader takes issue with Kuehnelt-Leddihn's seventh...
- Liberty or Equality. Brookhiser, Richard // National Review;8/15/1994, Vol. 46 Issue 15, p74
The article reviews the book "Liberty or Equality," by Erik von Kuehnelt-Leddihn.
- LIBERTY OR EQUALITY: THE CHALLENGE OF OUR TIME. // First Things: A Monthly Journal of Religion & Public Life;Jun/Jul1994, Issue 44, p66
Reviews the book "Liberty or Equality: The Challenge of Our Time," by Erik von Kuehnelt-Leddihn.
- The Intelligent American's Guide to Europe. DAVIS, THURSTON // America;4/12/1980, Vol. 142 Issue 14, p328
The article reviews the book "The Intelligent American's Guide to Europe," by Erik von Kuehnelt-Leddihn.