Wilson, Thomas Charles
- David Lockhart Cowan. Kerr, A. I. G. // BMJ: British Medical Journal (Overseas & Retired Doctors Edition;6/6/2009, Vol. 338 Issue 7707, p1390
The article presents an obituary for otolaryngologist David Lockhart Cowan.
- Masson, Paul AndrÃ©. // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;2/26/2008, Vol. 178 Issue 5, p647
The article presents an obituary for Paul AndrÃ© Masson, an otolaryngologist.
- Dr. Eugen Grabscheid, A Life Remembered Part 2. JAHN, ANTHONY F. // Classical Singer;Oct2015, Vol. 28 Issue 8, p56
An obituary for otolaryngologist Eugen Grabscheid is presented.
- The doctor passeth. BERRY, JASON // New Orleans Magazine;Mar2010, Vol. 44 Issue 6, p38
An obituary for otolaryngologist Sam Zurik is presented.
- Tribute to Char Jirousek (1938-2014). H elvenston G ray, S ally // Dress (Maney Publishing);May2014, Vol. 40 Issue 1, pi
The article presents an obituary for fashion editor Char Jirousek.
- Robert Edward Greenway (September 26, 1920-November 17, 2006). Parnes, Lorne S. // Journal of Otolaryngology;Dec2006, Vol. 35 Issue 6, p360
The article presents an obituary for the late otolaryngologist Robert Edward Greenway.
- Warshawski, Stanley Joseph. // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;4/24/2007, Vol. 176 Issue 9, p1379
The article presents an obituary for Stanley Joseph Warshawski, otolaryngologist at the University of Alberta in Edmonton.
- Dr.Nasser Moeinzadeh (1930-2015); A Pioneering Otolaryngologist in Iran. Azizi, Mohammad Hossein; Bahadori, Moslem // Archives of Iranian Medicine (AIM);Oct2015, Vol. 18 Issue 10, p737
The article presents an obituary for Dr. Nasser Moeinzadeh, pioneering otolaryngologist in Iran.
- Ardeshir Shiavax (Eddie) Khambata. Kapadia, Rumi // BMJ: British Medical Journal;10/3/2015, Vol. 351 Issue 8027, ph4439
The article presents an obituary for consultant otolaryngologist, Doctor Ardeshir Shiavax (Eddie) Khambata.