- Dr Agatha Wilford 1922-2014. Wilford, Ted // British Columbia Medical Journal;Dec2014, Vol. 56 Issue 10, p500
An obituary for Doctor Agatha Wilford, a physician from Chilliwack, British Columbia, is presented.
- Chilliwack, British Columbia. Croft, James // Raven: A Journal of Vexillology;2011, Vol. 18, p34
The article presents information on the flag of Chilliwack, British Columbia.
- Jesuit Editor Walter Abbott Dies. // America;3/24/2008, Vol. 198 Issue 10, p9
The article presents an obituary for Walter Abbott.
- MOTHER EARTH. HALBE, MAX // German Classics, V. 20;1/1/1914, p20
The article presents the characters in the play "Mother Earth" including Paul Warkentin, Hella Warkentin-Bernhardy, and Heliodor Von Laskowski.
- Dr Alexander Donald (Scotty) MacAskill 1927-2014. Miki, Pat Y. // British Columbia Medical Journal;Jun2014, Vol. 56 Issue 5, p240
The article presents an obituary for Dr. Alexander Donald "Scotty" MacAskill, a University of Manitoba-graduate opthalmologist who started his practice at the Trail clinic and has moved to Chilliwack, Vancouver Island and Langley.
- Dr E. John Wilford 1921-2014. Wilford, Ted // British Columbia Medical Journal;Dec2014, Vol. 56 Issue 10, p500
An obituary for Doctor E. John Wilford, a physician from Chilliwack, British Columbia, is presented.
- John Warkentin, FCIC, 1931-2014. Photo: John Warkentin, somewhere north of Schefferville, Quebec. Schwan, Adrian; Pezacki, John Paul; Leigh, William J. // Canadian Journal of Chemistry;Dec2014, Vol. 92 Issue 12, piii
An obituary for John Warkentin, a physical organic chemist and former professor of Chemistry at McMaster University in Hamilton, Ontario, is presented.
- Mr. W. James. // Veterinary Record: Journal of the British Veterinary Association;1/5/2008, Vol. 162 Issue 1, p27
The article presents an obituary for veterinarian Walter James.
- In Memoriam Walter Philipp. Hess, Karl // AIP Conference Proceedings;2007, Vol. 889 Issue 1, p3
The article presents an obituary for Walter Philipp, a mathematician.