Macramallah, Effat Abdallah
- Obituaries:. // Washington Report on Middle East Affairs;Apr2011, Vol. 30 Issue 3, p72
The article presents an obituary for Abdallah El Maaroufi, a 66-year-old World Bank economist and former Moroccan ambassador.
- 'Abd-Al-'Aziz 'Abd-Allah Batran, 1941-2011. Kerr-Ritchie, Jeffrey R. // Perspectives on History;Jan2012, Vol. 50 Issue 1, p38
An obituary for historian 'Abd-Al-'Aziz 'Abd-Allah Batran is presented.
- Anase and the Wisdom Pot. Abdallah, Hamdiyah // Skipping Stones;Nov/Dec2009, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p34
The article presents the short story "Anase and the Wisdom Pot," by Hamdiyah Abdallah.
- Serotyping of group a rotaviruses in children less than 7 years old in Tehran. Habibi, Effat; Ghorbani, Shirin; Jarollahei, Ali; Habibi, Manijeh; Zali, Mohammad Reza // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Sep2003 Supplement, Vol. 98, pS73
An abstract to the article "Serotyping of Group A Rotaviruses in Children Less Than 7 Years Old in Tehran," by Effat Habibi, Shirin Ghorbani, Ali Jarollahei, Manijeh Habibi, and Mohammad Reza Zali is presented.
- Obituaries. // Washington Report on Middle East Affairs;Jul2007, Vol. 26 Issue 5, p69
An obituary for students killed at Virginia Polytechnic University on April 16, 2007, including Ross Abdallah Alameddine, Reema Joseph Samaha, and Waleed Mohammed Shalaan, is presented.
- The role of diarrheagenic escherichia coli in acute diarrhea of children in Karaj, Iran. Zali, Mohammad-Reza; MoezArdalan, Koorosh; Salmanzadeh-Ahrabi, Siavosh; Habibi, Effat; Jaafari, Fereshteh; Edalatkhah, Haleh; MoezArdalan, Sanaz; Zolfagharian, Koorosh; Hemami, Mohsen Rezaei // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Sep2003 Supplement, Vol. 98, pS74
An abstract of the article "The Role of Diarrheagenic Escherichia coli in Acute Diarrhea of Children in Karaj, Iran," by Mohammad-Reza Zali, Koorosh MoezArdalan, Siavosh Salmanzadeh-Ahrabi, Effat Habibi, Fereshteh Jaafari, Haleh Edalatkhah, Sanaz MoezArdalan, and colleagues is presented.
- Leader Biography. // Saudi Arabia Country Review;2011, p55
The article presents a brief profile of King Abdallah bin Abd al-Aziz al-Saud.
- THE ISLAMIC STRUGGLE IN SYRIA. Campbell, John C.; Despard, Lucy Edwards // Foreign Affairs;Fall1983, Vol. 62 Issue 1, p226
This article presents an overview of the book The Islamic Struggle in Syria, by Umar F. Abd-Allah.
- Abdallah the Adite. Garnett, Richard // Twilight of the Gods, & Other Tales;1/1/1903, p18
Presents the short story "Abdallah the Adite," by Richard Garnett.