- In Memoriam. // Theatre Bay Area;May/Jun2014, Vol. 39 Issue 3, p12
The article presents an obituary for freelance theater director and choreographer Carol Anne Haws.
- Life of Brian. // New Statesman;6/27/2011, Vol. 140 Issue 5059, p62
An obituary is presented for British peace activist Brian Haw.
- Keith Duncan Hawes. French, Gwen // Podiatry Now;Jan2014, Vol. 17 Issue 1, p32
The article presents an obituary for Keith Duncan Hawes, honorary vice president of the Society of Chiropodists and Podiatrists.
- OBITUARIES. // Washington Jewish Week;4/30/2015, Vol. 51 Issue 18, p33
The article present obituaries for several residents of U.S., including former Polish Foreign Minister Wladyslaw Bartoszewski, Joseph Belson of Silver Spring, Maryland, and David A. Brooks of Bethesda, Maryland.
- Obituaries. // Munday Courier (TX);9/9/2009, Vol. 36 Issue 40, p7
An obituary for rancher and Real Estate Broker Rex Arlon Hawes is presented.
- Vernon Haw. // Supply Management;9/6/2007, Vol. 12 Issue 18, p44
The article presents an obituary for Vernon Haw, a member and former chairman of the Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (CIPS) branch in South Yorkshire, England.
- A VERY BRITISH TRADITION. Smith, Erin // Harpers Wine & Spirit;Oct2015, Issue 134, p23
The article presents information on the Port wine which is popular in British household during Christmas season. It reports the market for and standard sales of Port. It also mentions several Port producers including Paul Symington of Symington Family Estates, Andrew Hawes of Mentzendorff, and...
- BESS LOMAX HAWES 1921 - 2009. Bulger, Peggy // Sing Out;Autumn2009/Winter2010, Vol. 53 Issue 2, p140
The article presents an obituary for Bess Lomax Hawes, former director of Folk Arts at the U.S. National Endowment for the Arts (NEA), who died on November 27, 2009.
- Deaths. // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;02/01/97, Vol. 156 Issue 3, p463
Presents an obituary for Erwin G. Hawes, internist, former staff at Saskatoon City Hospital who died on September 10, 1996.