- Pat Buckley: A New York Original. Koski, Lorna; Pogoda, Dianne M.; Edgar, Michelle // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;4/16/2007, Vol. 193 Issue 80, p4
The article presents an obituary for socialite Patricia Taylor Buckley.
- Patricia Taylor Buckley, R.I.P. W. F. B. // National Review;5/14/2007, Vol. 59 Issue 8, p16
The article presents an obituary for Patricia Taylor Buckley, wife of William F. Buckley, Jr. , founder of "New Republic" magazine.
- letters to the editor. Larsen, Clark; Mathias, Kenneth L.; Stevens, Loretto // National Review;5/28/2007, Vol. 59 Issue 9, p2
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "Baldy Back," in the April 30, 2007 issue, "Keep Hope Alight!" in the April 16, 2007 issue and "Patricia Taylor Buckley, R.I.P.," in the May 14, 2007 issue.
- The steadfast Howard Fast. Morris, Holly J. // U.S. News & World Report;3/24/2003, Vol. 134 Issue 9, p8
Mentions the death of Howard Fast, author of the novel, 'Spartacus.' Other novels he has written; How he was blacklisted in the 1950s for being a communist and why he broke from the party; Mention of a comment made by the wife of William Buckley about his books.
- Untitled. // New Yorker;1/14/1967, Vol. 42 Issue 47, p52
An excerpt from the "Union-Bulletin" is presented, about Miss Patricia Buckley, a student from Kinman Business University.
- JUDGES. // Reading Time;Feb2011, Vol. 55 Issue 1, p15
The article presents brief profiles of various people who will serve as judges for the International Board on Books for Young People (IBBY) Australia 2011 Awards in the fiction category. They include retired teacher Patricia Buckley, freelance researcher and writer Jenni Connor, and retired...
- Pat Buckley Remembered. Holt, Emily // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;5/15/2007, Vol. 193 Issue 103, p11
The article looks at the memorial service held for socialite Patricia Buckley at the Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York City on May 14, 2007. According to Caitlin Buckley, their relationship was unusual and dramatic, with high fashion thrown into the mix. Her fondest memories revolve around...
- Inspiring Words for Educators. Harris, Sharon; Kling, Marguerite J.; Perry, Deb; Radmacher-Hershey, Mary Anne // Curriculum Review;Apr2006, Vol. 45 Issue 8, following p8
The article presents inspiring stories and quotes about education. New York Yankees team owner George Steinbrenner invited student Jonathan Farrar for a personal stadium tour and to watch the game after he heard that Farrar contributed the $1,000 he had been saving for the game to help the...
- One of a Kind. Brookhiser, Richard; FOWLER, JACK; GALBRAITH, EVAN; GREENFIELD, JEFF; LIEBERMAN, JOSEPH; LOWRY, RICHARD; NORDLINGER, JAY; O'SULLIVAN, JOHN; PODHORETZ, NORMAN; RUSHER, WILLIAM A. // National Review;5/14/2007, Vol. 59 Issue 8, p17
The article presents several acquaintances' remembrances of Patricia Taylor Buckley, wife of William F. Buckley, Jr., founder of "New Republic" magazine. Richard Brookhiser comments that she sent him her monogrammed shotgun. Evan Galbraith relates an anecdote in which she admonishes fraternity...