Harold Lief, 1917--2007
- IN MEMORIUM. // Sexual Science;Summer2007, Vol. 48 Issue 2, p8
The article presents an obituary for Harold Lief, the former president of the Sexuality Information and Education Council of the United States.
- Thou shalt not tolerate. Sangalli, Arturo // New Scientist;6/4/94, Vol. 142 Issue 1928, p48
Explores the issue of freedom of expression concerning the suppression of Harold Lief's talk on the false memory syndrome (FMS). Lief as professor emeritus of psychiatry at the University of Pennsylvania; Social consequences of theories; Protection of social peace.
- From the Executive Director. // Contemporary Sexuality;May2007, Vol. 41 Issue 5, p2
The article offers information on several activities and developments in the American Association of Sex Educators, Counselors, and Therapists (AASECT) in the U.S. The 39th Annual AASECT Conference is to be held on June 21-24, 2007 and additional information regarding the conference is posted on...
- News of Members. // Contemporary Sexuality;May2007, Vol. 41 Issue 5, p18
The article offers world news briefs related to members of the American Association of Sex Educators, Counselors, and Therapists (AASECT). David Ribner conducted a one-day workshop at the Yesheva University in New York for a group of 90 Orthodox rabbis. Sara Nasserzadeh's radio program "The...
- Middleman for Drucker. Ferguson, Tim // Forbes Asia;11/28/2005, Vol. 1 Issue 8, p5
No abstract available.
- Peter F. Drucker, 1909-2005. Uber, Carolyn Hayes // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);11/21/2005, Vol. 22 Issue 47, p5
The article presents an obituary for Professor Peter F. Drucker.
- Tributes to Peter F. Drucker. Colvin, Geoffrey; Winston, Michael G.; Goldsmith, Marshall; Hesselbein, Frances; Norwood, L. Ara; Nelson, Bob; De Kluyver, Cornelis A.; Peters, Tom; Harkins, Phil; Warren, Rick // Leadership Excellence;Jan2006, Vol. 23 Issue 1, p19
The article pays tributes to the late management thinker and writer Peter F. Drucker.
- Saying Goodbye to Salinger. // Scholastic Scope;4/12/2010, Vol. 58 Issue 15, p5
An obituary for novelist J. D. Salinger is presented.
- Thank you, Jimmie Heuga. // Momentum (19403410);Spring2011, Vol. 4 Issue 2, p16
The article presents an obituary for Olympic skiing medalist Jimmie Heuga, who also became known for advocating the value of exercise for people with multiple sclerosis.