Parag, Kishore Sewsunker
- IN MEMORIAM. // Folklore (14060957);Jun2012, Vol. 51, p219
The article presents obituaries for two Assam folklorists including researcher Kailash Dutta and professor Parag Moni Sarma.
- PROF. N. K. BEHURA (1933-2013). Mohanty, R. P. // Oriental Anthropologists;Jul-Dec2013, Vol. 13 Issue 2, p537
The article presents an obituary for Professor Naba Kishore Behura, a renown versatile teacher in Indian Anthropology.
- Parag P. Sadhale (1960-2012). Nandi, Dipankar; Nath, Utpal; Nagaraja, V. // Current Science (00113891);3/25/2012, Vol. 102 Issue 6, p929
An obituary for Parag P. Sadhale, an associate professor at the Indian Institute of Science (IISc) in Bangalore, India, is presented.
- DEATHS. // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;8/14/2007, Vol. 177 Issue 4, p423
The article presents obituaries for several people including rheumatologist Adel Gohar Fam, physician Stephen Rabatich, and cardiologist Martinus Twyeffort Spoor.
- Waving Goodbye to Hegemony: Who Shrank the Superpower? // Future Survey;May2008, Vol. 30 Issue 5, p4
An abstract of the article "Waving Goodbye to Hegemony: Who Shrank the Superpower?," by Parag Khanna is presented.
- Special Issue on “Global Information Multimedia Communication Village (GIMCV)” (Selected Topics from the Strategic Workshop, May 28—30, 2008, Madeira, Portugal). Ruggieri, Marina; Madsen, Ole Brun // Wireless Personal Communications;May2009, Vol. 49 Issue 3, p295
The article discusses various reports published within the issue including the "The Top 10 List for Terabit SpeedWireless Personal Services," by Ramjee Prasad, Parag Pruthi and Kishore Ramareddy" Ramjee and colleagues, the "Overall Requirements for Global Information Multimedia Communication...
- The Age of the City. Khanna, Parag // Wilson Quarterly;Autumn2010, Vol. 34 Issue 4, p72
An excerpt is presented from an article by Parag Khanna in the September-October 2010 issue of "Foreign Policy," discussing crime and violence in cities around the world.
- Retrospective analysis of the treatment of acute esophageal food impaction in a community gastroenterology practice. Sharma, Parag; Rathgaber, Scott // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Sep2003 Supplement, Vol. 98, pS4
An abstract of the article "Retrospective Analysis of the Treatment of Acute Esophageal Food Impaction in a Community Gastroenterology Practice," by Parag Sharma and Scott Rathgaber is presented.
- Assessment of diastolic dysfunction in the transplanted heart with analysis of pixel-based deformation fields on CMR. Amin, Parag; Xiaoming Bi; Guetter, Christoph; Jolly, Marie-Pierre; Cordts, Marius; Gordon, Robert A.; Freed, Benjamin H.; Carr, James; Collins, Jeremy // Journal of Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance (BioMed Central);2013, Vol. 15 Issue Suppl 1, p1
An abstract of the article "Assessment of diastolic dysfunction in the transplanted heart with analysis of pixel-based deformation fields on CMR," by Parag Amin and colleagues is presented.