Hill, Mary Margaret Gastle
- Obituaries. // Horn Book Magazine;Sep/Oct2014, Vol. 90 Issue 5, p140
The article presents obituaries for professionals in the children's literature field including author Eric Hill, editor Frances Foster, and library science professor Margaret Mary Kimmel.
- Margaret Esther Aldridge. Zapletal, Edward // Family Chronicle;Nov/Dec2012, Vol. 17 Issue 2, p3
The article presents an obituary for genealogist Margaret Esther Aldridge of Richmond Hill, Ontario.
- In Memoriam. // Illinois Music Educator;Fall2008, Vol. 69 Issue 1, p13
The article presents an obituary for Mary Margaret Devlin, a former music teacher.
- Margaret M. Nichols. // American Libraries;Aug/Sep2009, Vol. 40 Issue 8/9, p85
The article presents an obituary for Margaret M. Nichols, a children's librarian in Tucson, Arizona.
- Margaret Lithgow (May 1916 - May 2012). Burch, Judith // Stockade;2012, Issue 44, p24
The article presents an obituary for Margaret Lithgow.
- In Memory. // Mortuary Management;Sep2012, Vol. 99 Issue 8, p44
The article presents obituaries for notable funeral directors including Thomas Stablet Teague, Margaret Mary Zelley Schmit and Victor Kleinheksel.
- OBITUARIES. // Navajo Times;5/14/2009, Vol. 48 Issue 19, pA.11
The article presents obituaries for several notable people including Josephine Marie Grass, Henry A. Hale and Margaret Antoinette Delaney.
- Margaret Lauretta Mabel Manford. Davies, Dai // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);6/23/2007, Vol. 334 Issue 7607, p1327
The article presents an obituary for Margaret Lauretta Mabel Manford, former consultant anaesthetist at Queen Mary's Hospital for Children.
- Mary Margaret Anderson. Fraser, Alasdair; Rodway, Anne // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);4/15/2006, Vol. 332 Issue 7546, p917
This article presents an obituary for Mary Margaret Anderson, former consultant obstetrician and gynaecologist at Lewisham University Hospital.