- Gazette. // Veterinary Record: Journal of the British Veterinary Association;7/12/2014, Vol. 175 Issue 2, p50
The article presents obituaries for several residents of Great Britain including Ernest Fergus Logan, John Milne Mallalieu and Douglas Hugh Phillips.
- The Reverend Professor Fergus J. Macartney 7 December, 1940-29 November, 2005. Anderson, Robert H.; Winfrey, Rebecca // Cardiology in the Young;Apr2006, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p202
The article presents an obituary for pediatric cardiologist, Fergus J. Macartney.
- obituaries. // Furniture/Today;7/28/2008, Vol. 32 Issue 46, p152
The article presents obituaries for Arthur Grehan, a longtime executive with American Innerspring Manufacturers and Richard Russell Waters Jr., who has worked in management and sales with retailer Havertys.
- OBITUARY. // America;5/20/1911, Vol. 5 Issue 6, p144
The article presents obituaries for Reverend John B. Cronin, who died on April 6, 1911, and Toronto Archbishop Reverend Fergus Patrick McEvay of Ontario, who died on May 10.
- EDITORIAL. VAN GELDER, GORDON // Fantasy & Science Fiction;May/Jun2011, Vol. 120 Issue 5/6, p6
The article presents an obituary for the journal contributor and science-fiction writer Fergus Gwynplaine MacIntyre.
- Fergus James Macartney. Anderson, Bob // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);1/28/2006, Vol. 332 Issue 7535, p240
The article presents an obituary for Fergus James Macartney, professor of paediatric cardiology, University of Amsterdam.
- Fergus Rogersâ€”a rheumatologist's appreciation. KEAT, ANDREW C. // Rheumatology;Jun2007, Vol. 46 Issue 6, p1046
The article presents an obituary for Fergus Rogers, former director of the National Ankylosis Spondylitis Society (NASS).
- The Battle of Hastings 1066. MORRIS, MARC // History Today;May2013, Vol. 63 Issue 5, p58
The article reviews the book "The Battle of Hastings 1066: The Uncomfortable Truth," by John Grehan and Martin Mace.
- Relocating the Battle of Hastings. // British Heritage;Mar2013, Vol. 34 Issue 1, p9
The article discusses historian John Grehan's proposal that the Battle of Hastings was fought at Caldbec Hill in Hastings, England.