Cooper, John Hanwell
- DEATHS. // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal Supplement;5/22/2007, Vol. 176 Issue 11, p1671
The article presents an obituary for several medical personnel in Canada as of May 2007 including Hugh Otter Barber, otolaryngologist at Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre, Donald Raymond Clark, pediatrician and member of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada Review Committee in...
- News from Hanwell Community Observatory. Taylor, Christopher // Journal of the British Astronomical Association;Feb2011, Vol. 121 Issue 1, p44
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article on the view of the M42 Orionis at Hanwell Community Observatory in Hanwell, England in the February 2010 issue.
- Further Experience with Manpower Studies. Ryan, A. Elizabeth // Child Welfare;Jul1969, Vol. 48 Issue 7, p432
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "A Method for the Study of Manpower Needs," by Albert F. Hanwell and John E. McManus in the April 1969 issue.
- HANWELL SENIOR. Smith, Zadie // New Yorker;5/14/2007, Vol. 83 Issue 12, p138
Zadie Smith's short story "Hanwell Senior" is presented.
- John Batten. Hodson, Margaret // BMJ: British Medical Journal;2/8/2014, Vol. 348 Issue 7944, p26
The article presents an obituary for John Batten.
- Obituary. // Estates Gazette;6/30/2007, Issue 726, p35
The article presents an obituary for John Travers.
- JOHN FITCH: 1917-2012. KLEIN, DON // AutoWeek;11/26/2012, Vol. 62 Issue 24, p72
An obituary for automobile racing driver John Cooper Fitch is presented.
- In Memory: JSI Founder John Staurulakis. // Rural Telecom;Jan/Feb2015, Vol. 34 Issue 1, p40
The article presents an obituary for John Staurulakis, telecommunications leader, founder of John Staurulakis, Inc. (JSI) and provider of scholarships to young students in cooperation with the Foundation for Rural Service.
- Albert Cooper. Welsbacher, Anne // Flutist Quarterly;Spring2011, Vol. 36 Issue 3, p11
The article presents an obituary for Albert Cooper, a master flutemaker.