- Alan D. Gordon, 37. Durgin, Hillary // Crain's Chicago Business;9/27/93, Vol. 16 Issue 39, 40 Under Forty p39
Profiles Alan D. Gordon, president of Richland Gordon & Co. in Chicago, Illinois. Professional accomplishments; Comment of a colleague.
- Alan Gordon, 64. Albert, Jaclyn // Billboard;12/13/2008, Vol. 120 Issue 50, p11
An obituary for songwriter Alan Gordon is presented.
- The Parisian Prodigal. Pitt, David // Booklist;11/15/2009, Vol. 106 Issue 6, p24
Reviews the book "The Parisian Prodigal," by Alan Gordon.
- Accidental death verdict for roof fall. // Contract Journal;10/2/2002, Vol. 415 Issue 6397, p14
Reports on the roof-fall accident involving Alan Gordon, an experienced roof worker, at the premises of Coincheck Electronics in Great Britain in 2002. Details of the accident; Remarks from Health & Safety Executive Inspector Rob Bowell about the incident.
- Flick flap brews for new mayor. Feiden, Doug; Mirabella, Alan // Crain's New York Business;1/3/94, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p6
Reports on the letter by the eastern executive secretary of Directors Guild of America Alan Gordon to Mayor Rudolph W. Giuliani not to reappoint city film commissioner Richard Brick. Reaction of guild members; Possible disciplinary action against Gordon; Brick's letter to the union; Gordon's retort.
- Robot Agonistes. Gordon, Alan Ira // Fantasy & Science Fiction;Jan/Feb2015, Vol. 128 Issue 1/2, p199
The poem "Robot Agonistes," by Alan Ira Gordon is presented. First Line: He spends his days; Last Line: To ride toward cybernetic nostalgia.
- An Antic Disposition (Book). Bibel, Barbara // Booklist;1/1/2004-1/15/2004, Vol. 100 Issue 9/10, p832
Presents the book "An Antic Disposition," by Alan Gordon.
- The Lark's Lament. Pitt, David // Booklist;4/1/2007, Vol. 103 Issue 15, p31
Reviews the book â€œThe Lark's Lament,â€ by Alan Gordon.
- The Moneylender of Toulouse. Pitt, David // Booklist;5/1/2008, Vol. 104 Issue 17, p37
Reviews the book "The Moneylender of Toulouse" by Alan Gordon