- Developer Jean-Louis Solal, 86. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;12/29/2014, Vol. 208 Issue 130, p11
The article presents an obituary for French developer and trustee of the International Council of Shopping Centers Jean-Louis Solal.
- Celebrated chef Jean-Louis Palladin succumbs to lung cancer. Parseghian, Pamela; Frumkin, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;12/3/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 49, p6
Presents an obituary for Jean-Louis Palladin, chef of Jean-Louis restaurant who died of lung cancer in Virginia.
- What's Growing On in PASSINGS. // American Nurseryman;10/1/2006, Vol. 204 Issue 7, p14
The article presents obituaries for notable horticulturists in the U.S. including Robert S. Bird , Jean-Louis Duzant and Howard Farrand.
- Gagnon, Normand B. // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;6/3/2008, Vol. 178 Issue 12, p1623
An obituary for otolaryngologist Normand B. Gagnon is presented.
- Jean-Louis Ntadi. // Another Sky: Writings from Prison Around the World;2007, p182
The article presents the script of the play "Cries of the Cricket," by Jean-Louis Ntadi.
- Jean-Louis Langlois 1923-2012. Dufresne, Roger // Canadian Journal of Psychoanalysis;2012, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p372
An obituary for Jean-Louis Langlois, who was a member of SociÃ©tÃ© Psychanalytique de Montreal is presented.
- Jean Louis. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;4/23/1997, Vol. 173 Issue 76, p18
Presents an obituary for Jean Louis, costume designer who died at the age of 89 at his home in Palm Springs, California.
- Eric Buyssens (1900â€“2000). Debusscher, Gilbert; Van Noppen, Jean-Pierre // Historiographia Linguistica;2005, Vol. 32 Issue 3, p413
The section presents an obituary for Eric Jean Louis Buyssens, a former corresponding member of the Class of Letters of the Royal Academy of Belgium.
- Jean-Louis Dumas, Former HermÃ¨s CEO, 72. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;5/3/2010, Vol. 199 Issue 93, p10
An obituary for Jean-Louis Dumas, chief executive officer at Hermes International SA is presented.