- Wagman, Benjamin Bernard. // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;8/28/2007, Vol. 177 Issue 5, p535
The article presents an obituary for physician Benjamin Bernard Wagman.
- Obituaries. Hunter, J.D.W. // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);2/11/95, Vol. 310 Issue 6976, p395
Presents an obituary for British physician Harold Bernard Shaw.
- Obituaries. Rubenstein, David, // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);05/31/97, Vol. 314 Issue 7094, p1626
Presents an obituary for physician David Bernard Evans.
- B. H. FRIEDMAN. Skillings, Roger // Provincetown Arts;2011/2012, Vol. 26, p39
The article presents an obituary for U.S. artist Bernard Harper Friedman.
- Death Notices. // Journal of the Royal Society of Medicine (Supplement);Jan2012, Vol. 105 Issue 1, p43
The article presents obituaries for several former physicians, including Stephen Theodore Butterworth, Leonard M. Franks and Clive Bernard Woodham.
- Died: Bernard E. (Woody) Freamo. Kondro, Wayne // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;11/18/2008, Vol. 179 Issue 11, p1118
The article presents an obituary for Bernard E. Freamo, the first non-physician to serve as secretary general of the Canadian Medical Association.
- Yazdi, Rochan, Sherbrooke. // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;4/10/2007, Vol. 176 Issue 8, p1239
The article presents an obituary for Rochan Yazdi, physician at the UniversitÃ© Claude Bernard in Quebec, Canada.
- The Ignoble Fate of the Peppered Moth. Aronson, Stanley M. // Medicine & Health Rhode Island;Sep2009, Vol. 92 Issue 9, p291
An obituary for British physician and lepidopterologist Henry Bernard Davis Kettlewell is presented.
- OBITUARIES. // East Bernard Express (TX);7/3/2008, Vol. 65 Issue 27, p2
The article presents an obituary for L. Bernard Lahey, resident of East Bernard, Texas.