- DEATHS. // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal Supplement;4/24/2007, Vol. 176 Issue 9, p1379
The article presents an obituary for several medical personnel in Canada including psychiatrist Harold Madill Barker, general practitioner Stephen Charles Belyea and anesthesiologist Matthew Howard Cohen.
- Harold Stormont Ross. // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);1/29/2005, Vol. 330 Issue 7485, p258
Presents an obituary for Harold Stormont Ross, a former consultant psychiatrist in Scotland.
- Harold B. Helwig. JAZZAR, BERNARD; NELSON, HAL // Metalsmith;2013, Vol. 33 Issue 3, p58
An obituary for the artist and educator Harold B. Helwig is presented.
- Remembering Harold "Hal" B. Jackson. // Washington Informer;6/13/2012, Vol. 47 Issue 34, p34
An obituary for Harold B. Jackson, the pioneer of broadcasting is presented.
- Harold mattingly (1923-2015). // Coin News;Oct2015, Vol. 52 Issue 10, p16
An obituary for numismatist Harold B. Mattingly is presented.
- Turner, Robert Edward. // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;10/24/2006, Vol. 175 Issue 9, p1167
The article presents an obituary for Robert Edward Turner, a psychiatrist.
- A Tribute to Allen Bartholomew. Biles, David // Australian & New Zealand Journal of Criminology (Australian Acad;Apr2005, Vol. 38 Issue 1, p1
The article presents an obituary for Allen Bartholomew, a forensic psychiatrist.
- Christie, Reginald George. // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;4/24/2007, Vol. 176 Issue 9, p1379
The article presents an obituary for psychiatrist Reginald George Christie.
- Graham, Norah Catherine. // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;12/4/2007, Vol. 177 Issue 12, p1619
The article presents an obituary for psychiatrist Norah Catherine Graham.