McCulloch, John Clement
- John McCulloch Swanson-Smith. Bell, David // Logistics & Transport Focus;Jun2011, Vol. 13 Issue 6, p5
The article presents an obituary for John McCulloch Swanson-Smith, member of the Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport (CILT).
- Ernest McCulloch. Stafford, Ned // BMJ: British Medical Journal (Overseas & Retired Doctors Edition;2/19/2011, Vol. 342 Issue 7794, p440
The article presents an obituary for Ernest McCulloch, an internist and hematologist.
- Untitled. // Time;1/29/1965, Vol. 85 Issue 5, p100
The article presents obituaries for several notable people including Vermont Democratic politician John McCulloch Spencer, research engineer William Buckingham, and baseball buffoon Nick Altrock.
- Davis, Murray McCulloch. // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;3/13/2007, Vol. 176 Issue 6, p895
The article presents an obituary for Murray McCulloch Davis, assistant professor of Dalhousie Medical School.
- Remembering Pioneers in Patient Treatments. Prentice, David A. // Journal of Tissue Science & Engineering;2012, Vol. 3 Issue 4, Special section p1
The article presents obituaries for scientists Ernest McCulloch, Julio Voltarelli and Carlos Lima, patient-centered pioneers in the field of regenerative medicine.
- In Memoriam. // PMLA: Publications of the Modern Language Association of America;May2014, Vol. 129 Issue 3, p590
The article presents an obituary for several members of the Modern Language Association of America including Boyd McCulloch Berry, Phillip Boxer and Raymonde Albertine Bulger.
- John Clement Reville, S.J. // America;8/3/1929, Vol. 41 Issue 17, p389
The article presents an obituary for John Clement Reville, an associate editor of "America."
- Untitled. // Time;10/3/1969, Vol. 94 Issue 14, p98
The article presents obituaries for several notable people including former Mexican President Adolfo LÃ³pez Mateos, cybernetics scientist Warren S. McCulloch, and translator and publisher Manya Harari.
- Obituary. // Textile Institute & Industry;Apr1965, Vol. 3 Issue 4, p108
The article presents obituaries for several members of the Textile Institute, including D. N. Aspden of Exeter, England, Devon, E. C. Rodwell of Farnborough, Hants and N. G. McCulloch of Folkestone, Kent.