- New York Strengthens Ivory Law. Flood, Betty; O'Brien, Casey // Maine Antique Digest;Aug2014, Vol. 42 Issue 8, p11-A
The article reports on the statement issued by New York Assemblyman Robert Sweeney on June 18, 2014 that a bill was approved to restrict the market for ivory articles and rhinoceros horns in New York.
- SHORT STRIKES. // Salt Water Sportsman;Jul2005, Vol. 66 Issue 7, p54
Presents updates on issues related to fishing in the U.S. as of July 2005, including the introduction of the Freedom to Fish Act by New York Assemblyman Robert Sweeney.
- Robert T. Sweeney elected chairman of NCIGF Board. // Insurance Advocate;06/18/97, Vol. 108 Issue 26, p31
Reports that Robert T. Sweeney has been elected chairman of the board of directors of the National Conference of Insurance Guaranty Funds (NCIGF). Members of the board; Description of NCIGF.
- Sweeney to speak at Venture Group meeting. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);08/31/98, Vol. 45 Issue 35, p7B
Reports that New York State Assemblyman Robert K. Sweeney will be the guest speaker at the Long Island Venture Group's breakfast meeting at Hoftstra University in Long Island, New York. Sweeney's discussion of the state's initiatives to promote high technology companies; Contributions of...
- No Short Cuts to Meeting Your Fundraising Goal Part 1 of 2. // Tennessee Tribune;9/27/2012, Vol. 23 Issue 39, p11A
The article discusses a statement by Robert D. Sweeney, senior vice president for development and public affairs to the University of Virginia Board of Visitors, Charlottesville, Virginia on short cuts to campaign fundraising.
- Bill On Insurance Coverage For Reconstructive Breast Surgery Introduced In N.Y. Assembly. Gibbons, Muriel // Insurance Advocate;3/17/2003, Vol. 114 Issue 11, p7
Reports on the introduction of a bill ensuring insurance coverage of breast cancer reconstructive surgery in the New York State Assembly by Assemblyman Robert Sweeney. Amendment of the Insurance Law to include language specifying that insurance cover breast reconstruction surgery.
- Redesigning health workforce training. Wynyard, Ruth // New Zealand Doctor;10/4/2006, p2
The article presents an interview with several physicians in New Zealand. According to Rod Wynne-Jones, the first thing he would do if someone asked him to redesign the health workforce would be to see more graduates encouraged to enter general practice. When asked in what way he might change...
- Public policy award given. Guffey, Laurie // Clinical Diabetes;Jul/Aug95, Vol. 13 Issue 4, p67
Reports that the American Diabetes Association has awarded its first Public Policy Leadership Award to New York Assemblyman Robert K. Sweeney and State Senator Nicholas A. Spano. Support of the Diabetes Support Act by the two politicians.
- Newsmakers. // SMT: Surface Mount Technology;Sep2003, Vol. 17 Issue 9, p34
Reports on career developments of executives in various industries in the United States as of September 2003. Promotion of Karen Oslon as president and CEO of the Pennsylvania-based Glen Rock; Assumption of Bill Marca as industry segment account manager for the automotive industry for New...