McDonald, Glen Alexander
- Michael Alexander McDonald. McDonald, Anne // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);5/12/2007, Vol. 334 Issue 7601, p1011
The article presents an obituary for Michael Alexander McDonald, former specialist in occupational medicine at Westminster Hospital.
- OBITUARY. A. W. W. // British Kinematography;Sep1960, Vol. 37 Issue 3, p68
The article presents obituaries for two notable people including Dr. C. E. K. Mees and James Alexander McDonald.
- Hugh Alexander McDonald. Buddery, Caroline // BMJ: British Medical Journal (Overseas & Retired Doctors Edition;8/1/2009, Vol. 339 Issue 7715, p298
The article presents an obituary for Hugh Alexander McDonald, former consultant surgeon at Great Yarmouth and Gorleston General Hospital in London, England.
- Deaths. // Rubber & Plastics News;12/16/2013, Vol. 43 Issue 10, p17
The article presents obituaries for several notable people including chemist Glen Hargis, director of tire design Peter McDonald and co-founder of clothing company Bob Meistrell.
- Obituary: Charles McDonald. // Horn Call: Journal of the International Horn Society;May2014, Vol. 44 Issue 3, p29
The article presents an obituary for Charles McDonald, a horn player.
- TESTIMONIALS: REMEMBERING KEIKO I. MCDONALD. Richie, Donald; Desser, David; Prince, Stephen; Ehrlich, Linda C.; Nolletti Jr., Arthur; Fischer, Lucy; Landy, Marcia; Lowenstein, Adam; Nara, Hiroshi; Lent, John A.; Duchovnay, Gerald // Post Script;WinterSpring2009, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p4
The article presents obituaries for film scholar Keiko I. McDonald.
- Janet McDonald: Farewell to a YA talent. Follos, Alison M. G. // Library Media Connection;Aug2007, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p45
The article presents an obituary for writer Janet McDonald.
- In Remembrance: Juanita Millender-McDonald. // Library of Congress Information Bulletin;May2007, Vol. 66 Issue 5, p115
The article presents an obituary for Representative Juanita Millender-McDonald of California.
- Professor lan McDonald (1933-2006). Thompson, Alan J. // Multiple Sclerosis (13524585);Sep2007, Vol. 13 Issue 8, p953
An obituary for professor Ian McDonald is presented.