Thakur, Ranasree (Rini)
- More on D. D. Pant. Guha, Ramachandra // Current Science (00113891);10/25/2008, Vol. 95 Issue 8, p999
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an obituary article of D. D. Pant by S. N. Thakur in the previous issue of the journal.
- UNTITLE. // Works & Days;Spring/Fall2011, Vol. 29 Issue 1/2, p264
An image created by Rini Templeton is presented.
- Thakur, Kripa Shanker. // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;4/22/2008, Vol. 178 Issue 9, p1243
An obituary for Kripa Shanker Thakur, specialist in treating eating disorders using hypnosis, is presented.
- III. Battlegrounds and Movements. // Works & Days;Spring/Fall2011, Vol. 29 Issue 1/2, p180
An image by Rini Templeton related to feminist is presented.
- UNTITLE. // Works & Days;Spring/Fall2011, Vol. 29 Issue 1/2, p360
An image by Rini Templeton showing a group of people is presented.
- Acknowledgement of reviewers. // Natural Hazards;Mar2016, Vol. 81 Issue 2, p1393
The article presents a list of reviewers to whom editor and publishers want to acknowledge including Rini Asnida Abdulla, Ali Ardalan, and David Abson.
- Hydralazine. // Reactions Weekly;Jan2015, Vol. 1533 Issue 1, p244
An abstract of the article "Hydralazine-induced vasculitis manifesting in alveolar hemorrhage," by K. Thakur and colleagues is presented.
- Additions & corrections. // Sight & Sound;Aug2009, Vol. 19 Issue 8, p96
Corrections to articles in the July and June 2009 issues of the journal on films "The Last Thakur" and "The End of the Line" are presented.
- New products tilt Axis. // Travel Talk-India;Jul2015, Vol. 27 Issue 13, p24
The article presents an interview with travel software development company Axis Softech's directors Gyanesh Kumar and Devesh Kumar Thakur.