Hazlett, John Walter
- OBITUARIES. // Free Press (Buda, TX);12/31/2008, Vol. 105 Issue 39, p2C
The article presents obituaries for Walter V. Cumiford and John Robert Messinger.
- Jesuit Editor Walter Abbott Dies. // America;3/24/2008, Vol. 198 Issue 10, p9
The article presents an obituary for Walter Abbott.
- Retraction Note to: Carpal tunnel syndrome in patients who are receiving long-term renal hemodialysis. Namazi, Hamid; Majd, Zahra // Archives of Orthopaedic & Trauma Surgery;Jun2015, Vol. 135 Issue 6, p895
A retraction to the article "Arch Orthop Trauma Surg" that was published in the 2007 issue is presented.
- J W JACKSON. T. H. S. // British Medical Journal (Clinical Research Edition);8/10/1985, Vol. 291 Issue 6492, p416
The article presents an obituary for John Walter Jackson, consultant at Harefield Hospital in London, England.
- Sleep industry pioneer Wally Carruthers III dies. // Medical Device Daily;9/8/2008, Vol. 12 Issue 192, p11
The article presents an obituary for sleep-related industries pioneer Walter John Carruthers III.
- Obituaries. // Automotive News;12/17/2007, Vol. 82 Issue 6286, p57
The article presents obituaries for several people including executive Walter Baughman, executive Paul John, and sales executive Bill Lewellen.
- JOHN HOWARD WALTERS. // Strad;Jan2007, Vol. 118 Issue 1401, p15
This article presents an obituary for John Howard Walters, the concertmaster with the CPS-Tacoma Symphony.
- REMEMBERING JOHN WALTER BICKNELL. // Virginia Woolf Miscellany;Spring/Summer2006, Issue 69, p3
The article presents an obituary for John Walter Bicknell, professor emeritus at Drew University in Madison, New Jersey.
- WALTER CHAPPELL: 1925—2000. Cravens, R. H. // Aperture;Winter2001, Issue 162, p76
The article presents an obituary for Walter Chappell, a photographer.