- Canadian paediatrics loses champion, advocate. MacDonald, Noni E. // Paediatrics & Child Health (1205-7088);Oct2014, Vol. 19 Issue 8, p399
The article presents an obituary for Doctor Danielle Grenier, a former member of the Canadian Pediatric Society (CPS).
- Man of Style: adrian grenier. Pellettieri, Cortney // InStyle;Jul2006, Vol. 13 Issue 7, p107
This article presents an interview with Hollywood actor Adrian Grenier.
- Richard Grenier, R.I.P. O'Sullivan, John // National Review;3/11/2002, Vol. 54 Issue 4, p16
Presents an obituary for Richard Grenier, a motion picture critic, who died on January 29, 2002.
- A Box of Photographs. Frischkorn, Shauna // Library Journal;5/1/2013, Vol. 138 Issue 8, p77
The article presents a review of the book "A Box of Photographs" by Roger Grenier.
- Obituaries. // American Nurseryman;01/15/98, Vol. 187 Issue 2, p19
Presents an obituary of horticulture experts who died in the business. Dr. Aaron J. Sharp, botanist and author; Adelma Grenier Simmons, herb expert and author.
- He said...: adrian grenier. Wilson, Jenny // InStyle;Aug2004, Vol. 11 Issue 8, p184
Presents information on actor Adrian Grenier.
- WAIT ... there's more. // NW;4/6/2009, Vol. 17 Issue 14, p98
A photograph of actor Adrian Grenier is presented.
- The 95% occupancy mantra. // Travel Talk-India;Oct2014, Vol. 26 Issue 19, p10
The article presents views of Ramesh Arora, managing director and vice president of marketing at Montcalm Luxury Hotels, on services offered by Montcalm Luxury Hotels in London, England, opening of new hotels in Great Britain, and rise of new markets such as Generation Y on hospitality industry.
- An evening in London at WTM'14. // Travel Talk-India;Nov2014, Vol. 26 Issue 22, p36
The article presents photographs featuring attendees of a dinner hosted by Montcalm and Luxury Hotels Group for the World Travel Market trade show in London, England as of November 2014 and reports that Ramesh Arora, Vice President of Montcalm, was awarded with India Travel Award during the event.