- Tip of the month. // Business NH Magazine;Apr97, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p10
Presents the suggestions of John Peterson of Venture Profiles on how to conduct an interview based on his experience in the professional recruiting business. The two important premises before starting an interview; Steps for the interview process.
- Lots of energy. // Hill;7/17/2008, Vol. 15 Issue 83, p32
The author reflects on the efforts of Representative John Peterson to pass a bipartisan energy bill in the U.S.
- Dealer leader knows teamwork. Sawyers, Arlena // Automotive News;1/1/96, Vol. 70 Issue 5639, p1
Profiles John Peterson and his company, Peterson Pontiac-GMC from Bloomington, Minnesota. Background information; President of National Automobile Dealers Association (NADA) from February 13, 1996; Comments made by Peterson; Family; Involvement with NADA. INSETS: Customer incentives.;Dealer...
- Thrill of the grass still there for baseball fans. // Wenatchee Business Journal;Feb96, Vol. 10 Issue 2, p54
Reports on the baseball clinic in Wenatchee, Wisconsin, founded by John Peterson, vice president of Smith Barney. Professional baseball players that participated; Sponsors.
- Separating the men from the boys. Castronovo, Paul // Campaigns & Elections (1996);Jul96, Vol. 17 Issue 7, p38
Looks at how John Peterson won a congressional nomination at Pennsylvania's 5th Congressional District. Bob Shuster's knowledge that his main obstacle to victory lay in Peterson; Shuster as a favorite to win the primary; Peterson's emphasis on his personal background and legislative...
- Amateurs: Peterson Edges Spieth In Jones Cup. Antonini, John // Golf World;2/14/2011, Vol. 64 Issue 19, p21
The article offers information on the performance of John Peterson during the Jones Cup Invitational.
- Front 9. // Golf World;9/5/2011, Vol. 65 Issue 9, p13
Several photographers showing golfers are presented, including Dustin Johnson, Erin Hills, and John Peterson.
- KEEPING UP WITH PEOPLE. // Wenatchee Business Journal;Jan2009, Vol. 23 Issue 1, p28
The article announces that John Peterson has joined the private client services office of D.A. Davidson & Co. in Wenatchee, Washington as vice president, financial consultant and branch manager.
- Michigan Capital Fund For Housing Bestows Honors. // Grand Rapids Business Journal;10/8/2001, Vol. 19 Issue 41, pB2
Reports that the Michigan Capital Fund for Housing has bestowed statewide honors on the Grand Rapids-based Inner City Christian Federation (ICCF) and the chairman of the Allegan County Consortium, John Peterson. Background on ICCF; Recognition of Peterson for his individual housing projects.