No Such Thing as a Free Call
- Schwartz on Friedman. Schwartz, Anna J. // Region (10453369);Sep98, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p4
Profiles Milton Friedman, an economist. Description of Milton as an economist; His career as an economics professor; His opinion on free-enterprise exchange economy.
- Some negative thoughts on Friedman's positive economics. Mason, Will E. // Journal of Post Keynesian Economics;Winter80/81, Vol. 3 Issue 2, p235
Focuses on economist Milton Friedman's positive economics. Effect of money on economic stabilization; Exogeneity of money supply; Unidirectional causality between monetary and real variables.
- Milton Friedman at 90. Sowell, Thomas // Human Events;7/29/2002, Vol. 58 Issue 28, p13
Features economist Milton Friedman as he celebrates his 90th birthday on July 12, 2002. Achievements; Qualities of Friedman.
- Milton Friedman... // Monkeyshines on Math, Money, & Banking;2002, p157
Presents a biography of economist Milton Friedman.
- CHOICE WORDS FROM MILTON. Doherty, Brian // Policy;Autumn2007, Vol. 23 Issue 1, p45
Several excerpts from articles and an interview which involed Milton Friedman, a technical economist who died in November 2006 at the age of 94, are presented.
- FRIEDMAN'S DYNAMIC INFLATION OVERSHOOT MECHANISM. Gootzeit, Michael J. // Nebraska Journal of Economics & Business;Summer80, Vol. 19 Issue 3, p35
Evaluates the dynamic inflation overshoot mechanism of economist Milton Friedman. Factor which is responsible for causing the characteristic phenomenon of Friedman's dynamics analysis of inflation; Basic cause of the price overshoot; Discussion on overshoot as part of a cyclic mechanism.
- The Rebellion Against Keynesianism: Milton Friedman. Popov, Gavriil // Problems of Economics;Sep90, Vol. 33 Issue 5, p99
Profiles Milton Friedman, the 1976 Nobel Prize winner in economics. Factors governing Friedman's choice of economics for higher education; Universities attended by him; Principal works of Friedman in economics; Major areas of Friedman's research.
- Drug importation not the right answer, Nobel economist says. Thompson, Cheryl A. // American Journal of Health-System Pharmacy;3/15/2004, Vol. 61 Issue 6, p546
Focuses on the views of economist Milton Friedman on drug importation in the U.S. Importance of having lower-cost prescription medications; Consideration of dsicrepancies in drug prices; Disadvantages of importing lower-cost medications.
- He Saw It Coming. Leeson, Robert // Hoover Digest: Research & Opinion on Public Policy;Fall2012, Issue 4, p176
The article offers information on Milton Friedman, an American economist, regarding his revolutionary thinking on the economic issues. It mentions that Friedman forecasted the European financial crisis many years ago through his calculation. It also focuses on the debating skills of Friedman as...