- Abraham H. Halevy (1927-2006) In Memoriam. Goldschmidt, Eliezer; Goren, Raffi; Weiss, David // Israel Journal of Plant Sciences;2006, Vol. 54 Issue 2, pi
The article presents an obituary for scientist Abraham Halevy.
- Dr Fred Abraham Harder 1927-2005. Harder, David H. // British Columbia Medical Journal;Oct2014, Vol. 56 Issue 8, p396
The article presents an obituary for physician Fred Abraham Harder.
- Herman Eisen (1918-2014). Steiner, Lisa; Ploegh, Hidde // Nature;12/4/2014, Vol. 516 Issue 7529, p38
An obituary for educator and immunologist of antibody binding Herman Eisen is presented.
- In Memoriam. // Texas Jewish Historical Society Newsletter;Aug2008, Vol. 8 Issue 3, p8
The article presents obituaries for several Texas Jewish Historical Society (TJHS) members including Jayne Myers Eisen, Edward C. Greene and Justin Rosenfeld.
- Dr. Abraham Nemeth: The Louis Braille of Mathematics Dies at Age 94. Kendrick, Deborah // Accessworld: Technology for Consumers with Visual Impairments;Nov2013, Vol. 14 Issue 11, p9
An obituary for mathematician Abraham Nemeth is presented.
- Abraham Kroll. // Variety;8/8/94, Vol. 356 Issue 2, p78
Presents an obituary for dentist Abraham Kroll.
- Robert Tammero, Retail Veteran. Cotto, William // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;7/13/2007, Vol. 194 Issue 9, p22
The article presents an obituary for Robert Tammero, former president of Bloomingdale's and Abraham & Straus.
- Dr. Eli Etscovitz of Dedham. // Jewish Advocate;7/19/2013, Vol. 204 Issue 29, p17
The article presents an obituary for American College of Radiology fellow Eli Abraham Etscovitz.
- Abraham, John Anthony. // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;2/26/2008, Vol. 178 Issue 5, p647
The article presents an obituary for John Anthony Abraham, employee of University of London.