- Correction. // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;12/5/2006, Vol. 175 Issue 12, p1645
The article presents a correction to an issue of the "Canadian Medical Association Journal" that mistakenly included a death notice for Dr. Mohammad Mukhtar Ahmad.
- Mohammad Ripon Mustafa. Robinson, Sarah; Jordan, Barbara // BMJ: British Medical Journal (Overseas & Retired Doctors Edition;3/7/2009, p602
The article presents an obituary for Doctor Mohammad Ripon Mustafa, a former general practitioner at Fareham, Hampshire.
- Obituaries:. // Washington Report on Middle East Affairs;May/Jun2011, Vol. 30 Issue 4, p81
The article presents an obituary for Libyan journalist Mohammad Nabbous.
- Dr Mohammad Abdur Rab. // Eastern Mediterranean Health Journal;Sep2015, Vol. 21 Issue 9, p704
The article presents an obituary for Doctor Mohammad Abdur Rab, former Regional Adviser, Research Policy & Cooperation of the World Health Organization Regional Office for the Eastern Mediterranean.
- King Mohammad Zahir Shah. // Washington Report on Middle East Affairs;Nov2007, Vol. 26 Issue 8, p73
The article presents an obituary for Afghanistan's King Mohammad Zahir Shah.
- PARVIZ YAHAGHI AND MOHAMMAD BAHARLU. // Strad;Apr2007, Vol. 118 Issue 1404, p15
The article presents an obituary for the Iranian violinists Parviz Yahaghi and Mohammad Baharlu.
- Mohammad Naseem. // Washington Report on Middle East Affairs;Aug2014, Vol. 33 Issue 5, p71
The article presents an obituary for Mohammad Naseem, leader of the Birmingham Central Mosque in England.
- Mohammad Daud Sultanzoy. // Washington Report on Middle East Affairs;Jan/Feb2016, Vol. 35 Issue 1, p72
The article presents an obituary for Afghan politician Mohammad Daud Sultanzoy.
- In Memory of Professor Mohammad Hossein Salehi 1941-2014. Bagheri, Reza; Lari, Shahrzad M. // Journal of Cardio-Thoracic Medicine;2014, Vol. 2 Issue 2, preceding p143
An obituary for Iranian physician Mohammad Hossein Salehi is presented.