- ELIZABETH FALLAIZE (1950â€“2009). // French Studies;Apr2010, Vol. 64 Issue 2, p244
An obituary is presented for professor Elizabeth Fallaize.
- An Excellent Teacher and Lover of Literature: Elizabeth May Perkins O.A.M. Taylor, Cheryl // Australian Literary Studies;2005, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p128
Presents an obituary for Elizabeth May Perkins, an Australian literature professor.
- In Memoriam: Elizabeth M. Brumfiel (1945-2012). // Women in Academia Report;12/23/2011, p78
The article presents an obituary for Elizabeth M. Brumfiel, a professor of anthropology at Northwestern University.
- Gertrude E. Johnson. Currie, Fergus G. // Spectra;Feb1966, Vol. 2 Issue 1, p3
This article presents an obituary for Gertrude Elizabeth Johnson, Professor Emeritus at the University of Wisconsin.
- In Memoriam: Elizabeth M. Brumfiel (1945-2012). // Women in Academia Report;1/13/2012, p3
The article presents an obituary for Northwestern University professor of anthropology Elizabeth M. Brumfiel is presented.
- Necrology: Elizabeth Brown Chase. // BioScience;Jul1967, Vol. 17 Issue 7, p483
The article presents an obituary for Elizabeth Brown Chase, a professor of zoology at the University of Rhode Island.
- Elizabeth Goepp Scanlan. Currie, Fergus G. // Spectra;Feb1966, Vol. 2 Issue 1, p4
This article presents an obituary for Elizabeth Goepp Scanlan, Associate Professor of Speech at Queens College of the City University of New York.
- In Memoriam: Mary Elizabeth Peters Tidball, 1929-2014. // Women in Academia Report;2/25/2014, p22
An obituary for professor Mary Elizabeth Peters Tidball at George Washington University is presented.
- Elizabeth Young. Akil, Huda // Neuropsychopharmacology;Dec2009, Vol. 34 Issue 13, p2787
The article presents an obituary for Elizabeth Young, Professor of Psychiatry and Senior Research Professor at the Molecular & Behavioral Neuroscience Institute (MBNI) at the University of Michigan.