- ELIZABETH FALLAIZE (1950â€“2009). // French Studies;Apr2010, Vol. 64 Issue 2, p244
An obituary is presented for professor Elizabeth Fallaize.
- An Excellent Teacher and Lover of Literature: Elizabeth May Perkins O.A.M. Taylor, Cheryl // Australian Literary Studies;2005, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p128
Presents an obituary for Elizabeth May Perkins, an Australian literature professor.
- Gertrude E. Johnson. Currie, Fergus G. // Spectra;Feb1966, Vol. 2 Issue 1, p3
This article presents an obituary for Gertrude Elizabeth Johnson, Professor Emeritus at the University of Wisconsin.
- In Memoriam: Elizabeth M. Brumfiel (1945-2012). // Women in Academia Report;12/23/2011, p78
The article presents an obituary for Elizabeth M. Brumfiel, a professor of anthropology at Northwestern University.
- In Memoriam: Elizabeth M. Brumfiel (1945-2012). // Women in Academia Report;1/13/2012, p3
The article presents an obituary for Northwestern University professor of anthropology Elizabeth M. Brumfiel is presented.
- Necrology: Elizabeth Brown Chase. // BioScience;Jul1967, Vol. 17 Issue 7, p483
The article presents an obituary for Elizabeth Brown Chase, a professor of zoology at the University of Rhode Island.
- Elizabeth Goepp Scanlan. Currie, Fergus G. // Spectra;Feb1966, Vol. 2 Issue 1, p4
This article presents an obituary for Elizabeth Goepp Scanlan, Associate Professor of Speech at Queens College of the City University of New York.
- Elizabeth Young. Akil, Huda // Neuropsychopharmacology;Dec2009, Vol. 34 Issue 13, p2787
The article presents an obituary for Elizabeth Young, Professor of Psychiatry and Senior Research Professor at the Molecular & Behavioral Neuroscience Institute (MBNI) at the University of Michigan.
- Joseph H. Lynch (1943-2008). Powell, James M.; Constable, Giles // Catholic Historical Review;Apr2009, Vol. 95 Issue 2, p435
The article presents an obituary for Joseph H. Lynch, distinguished Professor of History and Joe and Elizabeth Engle Professor in the Study of the History of Christianity in Ohio State University.