- John James ("Jack") McGhee. MCGHEE, CAROLYN // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);8/12/2006, Vol. 333 Issue 7563, p356
This article presents an obituary for John James McGhee, a general surgeon in Prince George, British Columbia, Canada.
- 'Pocketbook' Creator McGhee Remembered. Gillespie, Rhonda // Chicago Citizen - Chatham Southeast Edition;9/26/2012, Vol. 47 Issue 27, p1
An obituary for author Sharon McGhee is presented.
- OBITUARIES. Barclay, Andrew; Benton, Claire; Archer, Desmond B.; Montgomery, Sarah; McGhee, Mary; Tranter, Bob // BMJ: British Medical Journal (Overseas & Retired Doctors Edition;1/29/2011, Vol. 342 Issue 7791, p282
The article presents a obituaries for notable people in the field of medicine including former general practitioner Patrick Melvin Barclay, former consultant ophthalmic surgeon Eric Cecil Cowan and former general practitioner Kenneth James McGhee.
- Always. Constantinides, Judith // School Library Journal;May2009, Vol. 55 Issue 5, p83
The article presents a review of the book "Always," by Alison McGhee.
- James Grier Miller, 1916-2002. Agranoff, Bernard W. // Neuropsychopharmacology;Dec2003, Vol. 28 Issue 12, p2221
The article presents an obituary for Professor James Grier Miller.
- IN MEMORIAM. // American Theatre;Mar2011, Vol. 28 Issue 3, p18
The article presents an obituary for professor James Spruill.
- Dr. Nelson McGhee Jr. // Jet;8/26/96, Vol. 90 Issue 15, p18
Presents an obituary for Dr. Nelson McGhee Jr, former interim president of Morehouse School of Medicine in Atlanta, Georgia.
- OBITUARIES. // Navajo Times;12/23/2015, Vol. 54 Issue 51, pA8
An obituary for Joanna Mae Natan-McGhee, resident of Ramah in New Mexico, is presented.
- Guide to Missouri Confederate Units, 1861-1865. Cunningham, Roger D. // Journal of America's Military Past;Spring/Summer2009, Vol. 34 Issue 2, p81
The article reviews the book "Guide to Missouri Confederate Units, 1861-1865," by James E. McGhee.