- Louis Rukeyser celebrates a silver anniversary: 25 years of financial forecasts. Davis, Natalie // Business Credit;Mar1996, Vol. 98 Issue 3, p18
Profiles journalist Louis Rukeyser. Career history; Educational background; Achievements.
- Economic commentator to visit Fresno. D'Ambrosio, Michele // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;09/22/97, Issue 322202, p1
Reports on economic commentator Louis Rukeyser's planned visit to Fresno, California on October 1, 1997. Topics to be discussed.
- Rukeyser to talk about economy. // Crain's Detroit Business;9/13/93, Vol. 9 Issue 37, p21
Announces the appearance of financial journalist Louis Rukeyser as the keynote speaker at a Hudson's fall fashion collection dinner on September 29, 1993. Grand Manor at Fairlane; Appearance of Detroit Pistons guard Joe Dumars; Rukeyser's work `What's Ahead for the Economy: The Challenge and...
- OBITUARY. // Broadcasting & Cable;5/8/2006, Vol. 136 Issue 19, p42
Presents an obituary for Louis Rukeyser, host of the public television program "Wall Street Week With Louis Rukeyser," who died on May 2, 2006.
- SETTING THE RECORD STRAIGHT. // Time;6/12/2006, Vol. 167 Issue 24, p14
A correction to a May 15, 2006 entry in the "Milestones" section is provided regarding the death of Louis Rukeyser.
- Rukeyser hikes 'Street' over to CNBC. Offman, Craig // Daily Variety;4/10/2002, Vol. 275 Issue 29, p5
Reports the selection of financial analyst Louis Rukeyser to host the CNBC cable television show 'Rukeyser's Wall Street'. Termination of Rukeyser from Maryland Public Television; Implications of the deal for the television network; Comment of Rukeyser on the program.
- Magazines. Katz, Bill // Library Journal;5/15/1993, Vol. 118 Issue 9, p102
Reviews the periodical `Louis Rukeyser's Wall Street,' edited by Louis Rukeyser.
- Signet taps TV star to lure clients to investor meeting. Hensley, Scott // American Banker;1/29/96, Vol. 161 Issue 18, p14
Reports that television investment adviser Louis Rukeyser has been tapped by Signet Banking Corp. to speak at an investment seminar in Crystal City, Virginia. Signet sponsorship of the seminar to boost its profile among investors; How Signet selected invitees to the event; Rukeyser's going rate...
- Tax laws, timid Fed combine to retard growth: Rukeyser. Khasru, B.Z. // Fairfield County Business Journal;4/22/96, Vol. 35 Issue 17, p4
Reports on the views of financial guru Louis Rukeyser on the factors that contributes to a sluggish economy. Highlights of the Rukeyser's speech at a forum in Stanford, Connecticut; Impact of the tax laws signed in 1990 and 1992; Federal Reserve Board's tight monetary policy; Rukeyser's...