- A simple old-school touch. Moriarty, Jim // Golf Digest;Jun2001, Vol. 52 Issue 6, p114
Features Keith Foster, golf course artist at Southern Hills Country Club in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
- OBITUARY. // Waste News;4/24/2006, Vol. 11 Issue 27, p6
The article presents an obituary for Keith Foster, founder of Keith Manufacturing Co.
- Primary California. Whitten, Ron // Golf Digest;Nov2002, Vol. 53 Issue 11, p64
Features the DarkHorse Golf Club in Auburn, California. Design of the golf course made by architect Keith Foster; Trees surrounding the course; Addition of finishing touch on the bunkers.
- Brisbane example shows political will. // Horticulture Week;10/3/2014, p7
The article reports on the views of Brisbane City Council senior arboriculture officer Keith Foster regarding the radical measures in preserving stocks of large mature trees considering the political will.
- Highlands is another A-list option in Elgin. Murphy, H. Lee // Crain's Chicago Business;8/2/2010, Vol. 33 Issue 31, p27
The article offers information on a new mid-market layout, the Highlands of Elgin, which was unveiled in the city of Elgin, Illinois. The golf course, designed by he architectural team of Keith Foster and Arthur Schaupeter, is said to be intelligently laid out at 700 yards. It comes only second...
- ROLL CALL. // Waste Age;May2006, Vol. 37 Issue 5, p9
The article presents updates on the career of executives in the U.S. solid waste industry as of May 2006. Keith Foster, the founder of Keith Manufacturing and its related companies, passed away on April 15, 2006. Chattanooga, Tennessee-based Heil Environmental has promoted David Baratti to vice...
- New Hires. // Pennsylvania CPA Journal;Winter2015, Vol. 85 Issue 4, p37
The article announces several career development including Jason C. Eberhardt as senior managing consultant of accounting firm BKD LLP, Keith E. Foster as chief financial officer of Insurance Agents & Brokers, and Justin W. Stolte as accounting and auditing manager of financial services firm St....