- The unique (yes, Bob, unique) Robert G. Lewis. Vantuono, Willaim C. // Railway Age;Feb2011, Vol. 212 Issue 2, p4
The article presents an obituary for publisher and railroad enthusiast Robert G. Lewis.
- Bob Lewis: An appreciation. McGinnis Jr., Arthur J. // Railway Age;Feb2011, Vol. 212 Issue 2, p43
The article presents obituaries for journalist Robert G. Lewis.
- Sag Harbor saga for Robert K. Lewis. Simpson, Jeffrey // Architectural Digest;Jun99, Vol. 56 Issue 6, p104
Features interior designer Robert K. Lewis' house in Sag Harbor village in Long Island, New York. Original design of the property acquired by Lewis and his wife; Restoration of the house's Greek Revival design; Reinstallation of the house's Neoclassical wood fire; Antique ornaments in his...
- Three veterans of color share their experiences with the community. Sáinz, Pablo J. // La Prensa San Diego;6/13/2014, Vol. 38 Issue 24, p2
The article offers information on the experiences shared by three veterans including Justice CastaÃ±eda, Monica Ly, and Robert D. Lewis at a public conversation presented by Cal Humanities held at the San Diego, California Public Library Central Auditorium on June 11, 2014.
- Editor's Notes. // North Dakota Quarterly;Fall2011, Vol. 78 Issue 4, p124
An obituary is presented for the journal's former editor Robert Lewis.
- Mr. Lewis meets Mr. Frimbo. Hiss, Tony // Railway Age;Feb2011, Vol. 212 Issue 2, p4
A remembrace of magazine publisher and railroad enthusiast Robert G. Lewis is presented.
- Light Club. Pallot, James // Harper's Bazaar;Feb2000, Issue 3459, p172
Features light designers David Weeks and Robert Lewis of New York.
- Towering over a Roadster. // Classic & Sports Car;Jul2015, Vol. 34 Issue 4, p30
The article describes the Triumph UML 406 automobile first registered in Middlesex, England in 1949 and was bought by a Robert Lewis who is believed to have used it until 1974 before it was bought by Triumph Roadster Club member Bob Cakebread.
- The house that Robert Lewis constructed. McGee, Kimberley // Las Vegas Business Press;08/05/96, Vol. 13 Issue 45, p6
No abstract available.