- Frost: A 'Futuristic,' Innovative Thinker. Edwards, Jim // Brandweek;11/21/2005, Vol. 46 Issue 42, p6
The article presents an obituary for Geoffrey Frost, EVP/CMO at Motorola.
- Obit. // CableFAX Daily;11/18/2005, Vol. 16 Issue 225, p3
The article presents an obituary for Geoffrey Frost, executive vice president/chief marketing officer of Motorola.
- Motorola Making Calls. Kelly, Jane Irene; Linnett, Richard // Adweek Western Edition;07/26/99, Vol. 49 Issue 30, p3
Reports that Motorola has contacted agencies for a review of the mobile phone maker's advertising account. Budget for the advertising account; Advertising agency that previously handled the advertising account of Motorola; Comments from Geoffrey Frost, vice president and director of consumer...
- Frost's death leaves legacy, leadership void. Cuneo, Alice Z. // Advertising Age;11/21/2005, Vol. 76 Issue 47, p1
This article reports on the contributions of U.S. advertising executive Geoffrey frost to the improvements in the performance Motorola. He was appointed at the company in 1999. The late executive developed the Hello Moto campaign from agency Ogilvy & Mather. In addition, Frost deviate from the...
- CEO Zander, CMO Frost remodel Motorola. Krauss, Michael // Marketing News;11/1/2005, Vol. 39 Issue 18, p7
Focuses on the marketing strategy used by Motorola Inc. chief marketing officer Geoffrey Frost in Schaumburg, Illinois. Career highlights of Frost; Competition in the marketing of mobile devices; Description of a Motorola advertisement.
- Reebok, Nike still racing, amid changes. Jensen, Jeff // Advertising Age;10/7/1996, Vol. 67 Issue 41, ps24
Looks at athletic footwear marketing executives. Geoffrey Frost, global advertising director for Nike; Pat Hambrick, vice president of United States marketing for Reebok International; Their advertising budgets; The agencies they use; Career summaries; Moves to decentralize marketing functions;...
- Motorola turns 'radical' with plans for London design studio. Billings, Scott // Design Week;11/3/2005, Vol. 20 Issue 44, p4
The article reports on Motorola Corp. senior vice president, Geoffrey Frost's confirmation that the company will open a design center in London, England. The company will relocate its design center from its current base in Basingstoke. According to Frost, the center will be based on the Motocity...
- Clients offer creative insights at 4A's second annual conference. Goldrich // SHOOT;11/21/97, Vol. 38 Issue 47, p7
Reports on the American Association of Advertising Agencies' 1997 Creative Conference held in Miami, Florida. Event's highlights; Tips on advertising presented by Miller Brewing chief executive officer Jack MacDonough and Nike vice president for advertising Geoffrey Frost.
- Motorola Talks to Select Agencies. Sampey, Kathleen // Adweek New England Edition;03/20/2000, Vol. 37 Issue 12, p91
Reports on the search of Motorola for an advertising agency to handle its electronic (e)-commerce business. Statement issued by Geoffrey Frost, vice president of global communications at Motorola; Advertising agencies believed to have been contacted by Motorola for the e-commerce account.