- Dr. Patz remembered. Webb, Jennifer A. // Ophthalmology Times;4/1/2010, Vol. 35 Issue 7, p8
An obituary for ophthalmologist Arnall Patz is presented.
- Johnson, cataract pioneer, dies in auto accident. // Ophthalmology Times;9/1/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 17, p3
Presents an obituary for ophthalmologist Donald Johnson.
- Vincent "ÄŠensu" Tabone. Stafford, Ned // BMJ: British Medical Journal (Overseas & Retired Doctors Edition;4/14/2012, Vol. 344 Issue 7852, p35
An obituary for ophthalmologist Vincent Tabone is presented.
- Remembering Dr. Jeffrey Gilbard. Gilbard, Jeffrey // Review of Ophthalmology;Oct2009, Vol. 16 Issue 10, p104
An obituary for ophthalmologist Jeffrey Gilbard is presented.
- Ophthalmic community grieves Jan Worst, leader in IOL innovation. Cimberle, Michela // Ocular Surgery News;10/25/2015, Vol. 33 Issue 20, p9
An obituary for ophthalmologist Jan Worst is presented.
- Corrections. // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;5/23/2006, Vol. 174 Issue 11, p1599
Presents a correction to an obituary notice for Adrian Ten Cate published in the April 25, 2006 issue of the "Canadian Medical Association Journal."
- Obituary of Filmmaker and Environmentalist Adrian Cowell. // Solutions: For a Sustainable & Desirable Future;Jan/Feb2012, Vol. 3 Issue 1, p93
An obituary for filmmaker Adrian Cowell is presented.
- IN MEMORIAM. // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;9/16/2014, Vol. 186 Issue 13, p1031
The article presents an obituary for Paul J. Walsh, an ophthalmologist.
- L LURIE. D. F. B. // British Medical Journal (Clinical Research Edition);8/17/1985, Vol. 291 Issue 6493, p491
An obituary for Leonard Lurie, former consultant ophthalmologist, is presented.