- Obituaryâ€”Anna Donald. // Evidence Based Medicine;Apr2009, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p37
An obituary for physician Anna Donald is presented.
- Donald Andrew Aitken. Aitken, Muriel // BMJ: British Medical Journal;8/24/2013, Vol. 347 Issue 7922, p25
An obituary for Donald Andrew Aitken, a former consultant obstetrician at the Nether Edge Hospital in England, is presented.
- In Memoriam. Kane, Patricia // Journal of Orthomolecular Medicine;2006 1st Quarter, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p55
The article presents an obituary for physician Donald O. Rudin.
- Smylie, Donald Thomas. // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;9/11/2007, Vol. 177 Issue 6, p687
The article presents an obituary for physician Donald Thomas Smylie.
- CAMPBELL, DONALD C. (DON). // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;10/21/2014, Vol. 186 Issue 15, p1183
The article presents an obituary for physician Donald C. Campbell.
- Donald Melvin MacKay. Boersma, R.; Mackay, Andrew; Mackay, William; Smith, D. W. L. // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);12/8/2007, Vol. 335 Issue 7631, p1217
The article presents an obituary for Donald Melvin Mackay, former general practitioner in Northallerton, England and and Edinburgh, Scotland.
- Melvin Yahr. Charatan, Fred // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);1/31/2004, Vol. 328 Issue 7434, p290
Presents an obituary for neurologist Melvin Yar.
- In Memoriam: Melvin Greer (1929-2010). Heilman, Kenneth M. // Journal of Child Neurology;Aug2010, Vol. 25 Issue 8, p1063
An obituary for neurologist Melvin Greer is presented.
- Apollo Theater legend Melvin Sheppard passes. BARKER, CYRIL JOSH // New York Amsterdam News;12/20/2012, Vol. 103 Issue 51, p37
An obituary for performer Melvin Sheppard is presented.