- Researchers trial seed treatment to protect against key pests. // Horticulture Week;10/24/2008, p29
The article reports on the research conducted by Nigel Paul and colleagues of the Lancaster University regarding the trial seed treatment of plants in Great Britain. It is based on a naturally occurring plant chemical and is being tested on a range of crops in the U.S. The treatment is...
- David Charles Brophy. Lalbiharie, Krishha // Canadian Dimension;Sep/Oct2007, Vol. 41 Issue 5, p12
The article presents an obituary for the late Canadian journalist, former graduate student and Indigenous Peoples solidarity activist David Charles Brophy.
- Quinlivan. // Veterinary Record: Journal of the British Veterinary Association;7/9/2005, Vol. 157 Issue 2, p62
Presents an obituary for David Charles Quinlivan, a British veterinarian.
- Christmas anytime. // Malakoff News (TX);2/13/2009, Vol. 100 Issue 7, p2B
The article reports on the January 24, 2009 Christmas celebration of U.S. Army Captain Charles David Ward along with his family and friends.
- David Charles Tennant. Mackenzie, Michael // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);8/25/2007, Vol. 335 Issue 7616, p405
The article presents an obituary for David Charles Tennant, general practitioner at Bury St. Edmunds in Suffolk, England.
- D. C. Gregory. // Veterinary Record: Journal of the British Veterinary Association;10/24/2015, Vol. 177 Issue 16, p421
An obituary for veterinarian David Charles Gregory is presented.
- BLAZING HEAT. // FN: Footwear News;8/20/2012, Vol. 68 Issue 29, p29
A photograph of a model displaying espadrille wedges with patent straps, designed by Charles David, is presented.
- Nigel Paul Supports Input-Intensive Dream Theater Tour with New Digital Desk. // FRONT of HOUSE;Jun2012, Vol. 10 Issue 9, p26
The article reports that engineer Nigel Paul uses the Midas PRO9 digital live audio system for input-intensive Dream Theater's world tour.
- In memoriam. // American Journal of Psychotherapy;Oct1991, Vol. 45 Issue 4, p621
Announces the death of Charles J. David, a long-time reviewer of literature for the `American Journal of Psychotherapy,' who died in May 1991.