- The 20th century hall of fame. Moore, Christopher // Beaver;Dec94/Jan95, Vol. 74 Issue 6, p70
Presents prominent Canadians of the 20th century. Politician Tommy Douglas; Former prime minister Mackenzie King; Novelist Margaret Atwood; Historian Pierre Berton; Cardiologist Maude Abbott; Militaryman Joe Martin.
- Canada sends trade blitz. // Chinatown News;5/3/94, Vol. 41 Issue 16, p35
Reports that the week of May 2-8 was designated as Canada Week in the Pearl River Delta of China's Guangdong Province. Special supplements that were run by Chinese newspapers regarding Canada; Description of various events which were staged throughout Canada Week.
- Canajun, eh? Martin, David // Christian Science Monitor;2/15/2001, Vol. 93 Issue 57, p11
Discusses the things which make Canada and Canadians unique and compares the country to the United States.
- Proud to be a Canadian. Vicarri, Ben // Chinatown News;2/3/96, Vol. 43 Issue 7, p2
Presents the author's views on being a Canadian citizen. Happiness and sorrows; Family background; Comparison with other immigrants; Pessimism about Canada's future.
- Canada's largest city in Asia. // Asian Pacific Post;3/8/2012, p15
The article discusses the study "Hong Kong: Canada's Largest City," prepared by the Vancouver think-tank Asia Pacific Foundation in 2012 about the high number of Canadian citizens living in Hong Kong permanently.
- CANADA: AN APPRECIATION. D. G. // Esquire;Jan2011, Vol. 155 Issue 1, p14
The article highlights some important facts about Canada, which includes Canadians being the most economically responsible citizens in the world, Toronto, Ontario being the true melting pot of the world and their better tasting local beer.
- Canada as a Village. // Canada & the World Backgrounder;Oct2009, Vol. 75 Issue 2, p3
The article offers information on the facts regarding Canadians if Canada contains a population of 100 people including 42 of them will be functionally illiterate individuals, 25 will have a Facebook account, and 6 will experience diabetes.
- South Africa. // AirGuide Online.com;1/4/2010, p8
The article reports on the robbery and stabbing incident of Canadian couple while having a hike at Hermanus in Western Cape, South Africa.
- FEATURED FELLOW: ERNEST CÃ”TÃ‰. Rosano, Michela // Canadian Geographic;Oct2014, Vol. 134 Issue 5, p80
The article focuses on the Operation Overlord carried by Allied forces, including 14,000 Canadians, at Normandy's Juno Beach on June 6, 1944 for liberating Europe.
- Key Ingredients. Hill, Douglas // Books in Canada;Summer92, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p62
Looks at the first novels of several Canadian authors. Inclusion of 'Random Passage,' by Bernice Morgan; 'Live, in the Flesh,' by Katie Campbell; 'Thinking About Magritte,' by Kate Sterns; 'Mumsahib,' by Anne Montagne; 'Fadimatu,' by Jennifer Mitton; 'Voice-Over,' by Carole Corbeil.