- The best player you've never heard of. Balk, Mark // Basketball Digest;Summer97, Vol. 24 Issue 8, p22
Focuses on basketball player Roger Brown. Career history; Playing style; Comparison with other basketball players; Views on playing basketball.
- Roger Brown at the Hirshhorn. Burke, K.M. // Smithsonian;Aug87, Vol. 18 Issue 5, p148
Description of the landscapes by artist Roger Brown which celebrate the beauties of America and mourn the ravages done to it. Brown's work is on exhibit at the Hirshhorn Museum.
- Roger Brown at Phyllis Kind. Reid, Calvin // Art in America;Dec92, Vol. 80 Issue 12, p112
Reviews an art exhibit featuring Roger Brown at Phyllis Kind, New York.
- Brooklyn U.S.A. holds memorial service for Roger. Evans, Howie // New York Amsterdam News;05/17/97, Vol. 88 Issue 20, p40
Reports on the memorial services which are being held for one of the greatest basketball players in the 60's and 70's, Roger Brown. Cause of his death; Comments from Hank Whitney, chairman of Brooklyn U.S.A., the organization hosting the memorial service; Where the memorial services will be...
- Industry Mourns Passing of Roger Brown. // Wireless Week;10/15/2005, Vol. 11 Issue 21, p4
Presents an obituary for Roger Brown, publisher and news director for CED Magazine.
- Roger Brown retires. // Access International;Feb2010, Vol. 17 Issue 1, p8
The article reports on the retirement of Roger Brown, senior vice president of global sales at Genie Industries.
- 'CED' Magazine's Roger Brown Dies. Kuhl, Craig // Multichannel News;10/10/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 42, p17
Presents an obituary for Roger Brown, publisher and editorial director of "CED" magazine.
- Former ABA basketball star Roger Brown dies at 54. // Jet;03/24/97, Vol. 91 Issue 18, p51
Announces the death of American Basketball Association (ABA) player Roger Brown. His career in the ABA; The reason he was banned from the National Basketball Association (NBA).
- Brooklyn U.S.A. hosts benefit for stricken basketball star. Evans, Howie // New York Amsterdam News;02/15/97, Vol. 88 Issue 7, p63
Reports that the Brooklyn U.S.A. organization held a fund raising event for Roger Brown, a former basketball player stricken with cancer, who played for Wingate High School in the mid 1900's. Brown's performance in the 1961 high school basketball game between Wingate and Boys High School;...