- Fritz Scholder: Painting the Paradox. // Native Peoples Magazine;Jun/Jul2000, Vol. 13 Issue 4, p70
The article reviews the video recording "Fritz Scholder: Painting the Paradox."
- Plains War Party. // Art & Antiques;Dec2015/Jan2016, Vol. 39 Issue 1, p57
No abstract available.
- ARTS & CULTURE. // Navajo Times;12/31/2014, Vol. 53 Issue 53, pC-4
A calendar of arts and culture events for 2015 is presented which includes the exhibition "Super Indian: Fritz Scholder, 1967-1980" in Denver, Colorado, the 43rd annual Flagg Gem and Mineral Show in Mesa, Arizona, and the 2nd Saturdays Downtown Urban Street Fest.
- Denver Art Museum to showcase Super Indian: Fritz Scholder 1967-1980. // Navajo Times;10/15/2015, Vol. 54 Issue 41, pC4
The article offers a preview of the exhibition "Super Indian: Fritz Scholder, 1967-1980" at the Denver Art Museum in Colorado from October 4, 2015 to January 17, 2016.
- PEON. // Native Peoples Magazine;Jul/Aug2004, Vol. 17 Issue 5, p48
Images drawn by artist Fritz Scholder while watching an all night gambling game called peon at the Rincon Indian Reservation in Southern California in 1975 are presented.
- Fritz Scholder (Book). Scott, Patricia // Library Journal;2/1/1983, Vol. 108 Issue 3, p200
Reviews the book 'Fritz Scholder,' by Fritz Scholder with additional text by Joshua C. Taylor et al.
- DENVER CRITICS PICKS. Paglia, Michael // Art ltd;Nov/Dec2015, p68
The article reviews the exhibitions by various artists in Denver, Colorado including painters Zachariah Rieke and Zach Reini and Fritz Scholder's "Super Indian: Fritz Scholder 1967-1980."
- Fritz Scholder: Indian/Not Indian. Lane, Anne Marie // Library Journal;2/1/2009, Vol. 134 Issue 2, p70
The article reviews the book "Fritz Scholder: Indian/Not Indian," edited by Lowery Stokes Sims and others.
- FRITZ SCHOLDER: A LUST FOR LIFE. Gibson, Daniel // Native Peoples Magazine;Jul/Aug2001, Vol. 14 Issue 5, p34
A biography of Indian artist Fritz Scholder is presented. Scholder was born in 1837 in Breckenridge, Minnesota. He is of Native descent, yet he rarely associated with Indian people, other than his own family, until he was in his twenties. He obtained his bachelor's degree in art from California...
- Selected Exhibitions. // Native Peoples Magazine;Mar/Apr2002, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p54
The article reviews the exhibitions "Show on the Road" at the Blue Rain gallery in San Antonio, Texas from April 5-7, 2002, "Fritz Scholder: Orchids & Other Flowers" at the Chiaroscuro in Scottsdale, Arizona from March 21-April 18, 2002, and "Dan and Arlo Namingha" at J. Cacciola Galleries in...