- Farewell, Father of Indian Education. Ranck, Joel // American Indian Report;May2005, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p32
Pays tribute to the late Navajoland mission bishop Dave Risling.
- David Risling, Jr. (1921-2005). Ortiz, Beverly R. // News from Native California;Summer2005, Vol. 18 Issue 4, p44
Pays tribute to the late David Risling, Jr., a member of the Hoopa Valley Tribe in California.
- Anthony Risling (1912-2005). Risling, Barbara E. // News from Native California;Summer2005, Vol. 18 Issue 4, p47
Pays tribute to artist Anthony Risling who died on February 24, 2005.
- G. RANDOLPH MANNING, MD. (1873-1953). Bassler, Anthony // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Mar1954, Vol. 21 Issue 3, p259
Pays tribute to the late physician G. Randolph Manning.
- Vale Peter Doyle -- 1932-2004 -- 'the ebbing tide' // Professional Fisherman;Jan2005, Vol. 27 Issue 3, p10
Pays tribute to the late Peter Doyle, a fishing entrepreneur in Australia.
- Dr Man Kim Li 1921-2010. Kwok, Winnie // British Columbia Medical Journal;Dec2011, Vol. 53 Issue 10, p548
The article pays tribute to the late physician Dr. Man Kim Li.
- LONDON MAKER DIES. // Strad;Jan2005, Vol. 116 Issue 1377, p11
Pays tribute to the late viola and bow maker Man Seng Chan.
- A true legacy without the fanfare. Kearney, Ged (Gerardine) // Australian Nursing Journal;Oct2006, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p48
The article pays tribute to the late John Cummins, a union man in Australia.
- Memories of Jack Nichols (1938-2005). Monteagudo, Jesse // White Crane;Summer2005, Issue 65, p31
Pays tribute to the late Jack Nichols, a gay man and an author.