- A tribute to Dean M. Kelley. Wood Jr., James E. // Journal of Church & State;Autumn97, Vol. 39 Issue 4, p643
Presents a tribute to Dean M. Kelley, an American authority on religions liberty. Career highlights; Biographical details; Involvement in the National Council of Churches.
- Church-state expert Dean Kelley dies. // Christian Century;05/21/97, Vol. 114 Issue 17, p508
Reports on the death of Dean M. Kelley, an expert on church-state relations and champion of free expression of religious beliefs, on May 11, 1997, in West Swanzey, New Hampshire, at the age of 70. Achievements; Authorship of books.
- Church-state expert dies. Malcolm, Teresa // National Catholic Reporter;05/23/97, Vol. 33 Issue 29, p6
Reports on the death of Reverend Dean M. Kelley, an expert on church-state relations, who died on May 11, 1997.
- FAITH PRIORITIES OF PASTOR AND LAITY AS A FACTOR IN THE GROWTH OR DECLINE OF PRESBYTERIAN CONGREGATIONS. Perry, Everett L.; Hoge, Dean R. // Review of Religious Research;Mar81, Vol. 22 Issue 3, p221
Data from 204 Presbyterian congregations were used to assess the importance of various aspects of faith and theology for congregational growth or decline over a six-year period. Data included self-reports by pastors and laity plus ratings of each by the other. None of the faith priorities and...
- BIG TOP TALENT. Shenitz, Bruce // Out;May2003, Vol. 11 Issue 11, p21
Presents information on Alan Ware, Bo Allen and Dean Kelley, the three openly gays who perform with the Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey circus train. Background on the clowning careers of Ware, Allen and Kelley; Details of the characters portrayed by the three clowns; Information on the...
- Control of Schools: II. // America;3/7/1964, Vol. 110 Issue 10, p305
The author reflects on the control of schools and criticizes the thesis propounded by Dean M. Kelley on the principle of "public control of public funds." The author argues with Kelly that parochial schools will have to give up their character as religious schools if they are to receive...
- Why Churches Should Not Pay Taxes. WEBER, PAUL J. // America;10/1/1977, Vol. 137 Issue 9, p196
The article reviews the book "Why Churches Should Not Pay Taxes," by Dean M. Kelley.
- Why Churches Should Not Pay Taxes (Book). Perry, Everett L. // Review of Religious Research;Fall78, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p109
Reviews the book "Why Churches Should Not Pay Taxes," by Dean M. Kelley.
- Why Conservative Churches Are Growing (Book). Perry, Everett L. // Review of Religious Research;Spring73, Vol. 14 Issue 3, p198
Reviews the book "Why Conservative Churches Are Growing," by Dean Kelley.