- Colin Welch, RIP. O'S, J. // National Review;2/24/1997, Vol. 49 Issue 3, p18
The article presents an obituary for British writer Colin Welch, who died in 1997 at the age of 72.
- Financo Appoints Top Executives. YOUNG, VICKI M. // FN: Footwear News;7/25/2011, Vol. 67 Issue 27, p16
The article offers information on personnel changes at boutique investment banking firm Financo Inc. which include Colin Welch who is appointed as president and chief executive officer, Karen Goodman who is promoted as chief operating officer and Gilbert Harrison who will remain as chairman.
- Welch Named Ceo At Financo. YOUNG, VICKI M. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;7/25/2011, Vol. 202 Issue 16, p2
The article announces several personnel changes at Financo Inc. including appointment of Colin Welch as president and promotion of Karen Goodman to chief operating officer (COO).
- New Faces Set For Financo Forum. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;1/11/2012, Vol. 203 Issue 7, p8
The article reports that the panels for the Financo Inc.'s Forum, a 22-year-old event, was reloaded by Financo's chairman Gilbert Harrison with outspoken veteran business executives. It mentions that the panel will include C. Wonder's founder Christopher Burch, Gilt Groupe's chairman Susan Lyne,...
- Financo Ushers In A New Era. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;9/4/2012, Vol. 204 Issue 47, p3
The article focuses on the investment bank Financo Inc. The decision of Financo founder Gilbert W. Harrison to acquire two partners in the firm, John A. Berg, who has been named Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and Colin S. A. Welch, who has been named President, is examined. Financo's role in the...