- On whether NPs can fill the rural health-care gap. Wolfe, Suzanne // RN;Aug93, Vol. 56 Issue 8, p12
Quotes Robert Graham, executive vice president of the American Association of Family Physicians, on whether nursing practitioners can fill the health-care gap. Problems of women with the isolation of rural work; Question of compensation for relocation.
- The Bernini of L.A. Collins, Amy Fine // Vanity Fair;Sep92, Vol. 55 Issue 9, p242
Profiles Mexican-born sculptor Robert Graham. Why he chooses the human body as his subject; Marriage to actress Anjelica Huston; Description of his civic projects and private commissions; Popularity in Los Angeles and Venice Beach, his home base; His childhood.
- Eye of the lion. // People;3/24/97, Vol. 47 Issue 11, p75
Highlights Robert Graham, a ferryman in Cramond, Scotland, as the person who unearthed the lioness, one of Britain's most valuable Roman-era relics. Details of discovery in November 1996; Value of sculpture; Background on Graham.
- White Heat. // DNR: Daily News Record;8/20/2007, Vol. 37 Issue 34, p96
The article evaluates the O'Toole jacket from fashion designer Robert Graham.
- Amvescap Director Retires. Ackermann, Matt // American Banker;3/30/2007, Vol. 172 Issue 62, p7
The article announces that Robert H. Graham has retired as director and vice chairman of the board of directors at Amvescap PLC.
- Robert Graham. Colquhoun, Keith; Wroe, Ann // Economist Book of Obituaries;2008, p130
An obituary for priest Robert Graham is presented.
- obituaries. // Automotive News;5/1/2006, Vol. 80 Issue 6200, p46
The article presents an obituary for Robert Graham, vice president of Ford Motor Co.
- Robert Graham Marks 10th Year With New Line. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;6/30/2011, Vol. 201 Issue 134, p2b
The article mentions the anniversary of label X Collection by fashion designer Robert Graham, which has been in business for 10 years.
- Robert Graham to Open Store at the Mall at Short Hills. Kraat, Betsy // National Real Estate Investor Exclusive Insight;3/29/2012, p8
The article reports on a lease agreement that was signed by Robert Graham to open a branded retail store in The Mall at Short Hills, New Jersey.