WHILE WE'RE AT IT
- Rehnquist amassed a record that was openly hostile to gay people. Keen, Lisa // Bay Windows;9/8/2005, Vol. 23 Issue 38, p19
Pays tribute to late U.S. Chief Justice William Rehnquist.
- Change at the Supreme Court. // Business News New Jersey;6/26/96, Vol. 9 Issue 13, p26
Editorial. Focuses on the retirement of New Jersey Supreme Court chief justice Robert Wilentz. Nomination of attorney general Deborah Poritz; Activism of the Wilentz court.
- IN MEMORY OF WILLIAM H. REHNQUIST. Giuffra Jr., Robert J. // Stanford Law Review;Apr2006, Vol. 58 Issue 6, p1675
The article pays tribute to the late William H. Rehnquist, former Chief Justice of the U.S. Supreme Court.
- He Made The Court Supreme. Dabney, Firginius // Saturday Evening Post;9/24/1955, Vol. 228 Issue 13, p36
Pays tribute to the late John Marshall, former U.S. Chief Justice.
- Warren Burger, RIP. // National Review;7/31/1995, Vol. 47 Issue 14, p17
The article pays tribute to the late U.S. Chief Justice Warren Burger.
- First Woman Navajo Chief Justice Dies. // American Indian Report;Jan2005, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p26
Pays tribute to the late Claudeen Bates-Arthur, the first woman chief justice of the Navajo Nation Supreme Court.
- In Memory of Robert M. Levine (1941-2003): Mentor and Friend. Beattie, Peter M. // Luso-Brazilian Review;2003, Vol. 40 Issue 2, p1
Pays tribute to the late historian Robert M. Levine.
- O outro lado da IndependÃªncia: Quilombolas, negros e pardos em Pernambuco (Brazil), 1817--23. De Carvalho, Marcus J. M. // Luso-Brazilian Review;2006, Vol. 43 Issue 1, p1
This paper focuses on maroonage in the province of Pernambuco's plantation zone during Brazil's Independence era. The evidence indicates that the activities of maroons influenced the course of local politics. Masters frequently armed their slaves and involved them in local disputes for power....
- ROBERT KNECHTEL. // Puppetry Journal;Winter2005, Vol. 57 Issue 2, p33
Pays tribute to the late puppeteer Robert Knechtel.