God's Spy: Malcolm Muggeridge, 1903-1990
- Writer Malcolm Muggeridge. // Christianity Today;12/17/90, Vol. 34 Issue 18, p47
Presents a brief profile of the late British author and social critic, Malcolm Muggeridge. Personal style; Christian beliefs; Excerpt from `The Practical Christianity of Malcolm Muggeridge.'
- The death of St. Mugg. Mitrovich, G.B. // Christian Century;11/21/90, Vol. 107 Issue 34, p1085
Editorial. Reflects on the life of Malcolm Muggeridge. Early work for newspapers; Conversion to Christianity; Brilliant mind.
- Malcolm Muggeridge. // U.S. News & World Report;11/26/90, Vol. 109 Issue 21, p22
Remembers Malcolm Muggeridge, 87, editor of Punch and author of barbed opinions and a book condemning the Soviet system who died last week.
- Remembering St. Mugg. Dunlap, J.R. // American Spectator;Dec91, Vol. 24 Issue 12, p18
Reminisces about the late journalist Malcolm Muggeridge. His days as Moscow correspondent for the `Manchester Guardian'; The collapse of his left-wing orthodoxy; An agent for the British Secret Service during World War Two; Called a `neo-Tory' by his friend George Orwell; The `cold war'; His...
- Assailing a Legend. // Time;1/29/1965, Vol. 85 Issue 5, p71
The article reports on the effort of British journalist Malcolm Muggeridge to introduce transatlantic information of U.S. President John F. Kennedy legend during New York Review of Books in New York in 1965.
- SAINT MUGG. Tyrrell Jr., R. Emmett // American Spectator;Mar/Apr2003, Vol. 36 Issue 2, p62
Profiles journalist Malcolm Muggeridge. Career background; Role in the development of libertarian-conservative movement in the U.S.; Information on his works.
- MALCOLM MUGGERIDGE, 1903-1990. Neuhaus, Richard John // National Review;12/31/1990, Vol. 42 Issue 25, p24
Pays tribute to the late Malcolm Muggeridge, British journalist, author, and Christian apologist.
- Malcolm Muggeridge, R I P. // National Review;12/17/1990, Vol. 42 Issue 24, p20
Presents an obituary for writer Malcolm Muggeridge, who died at the age of 87.
- The Knockabout Journalist. Kallman, Jeffrey A. // National Review;3/18/1991, Vol. 43 Issue 4, p5
Presents a letter to the editor concerning the recent passing of journalist Malcolm Muggeridge, as he is remembered in the article "Remembering Muggeridge," in the December 31 issue.