- OBITUARY. Taylor, C.M.; MacFarlane, David A.; Barclay, Allan A.; O'Sullivan, R. // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);8/28/93, Vol. 307 Issue 6903, p558
Presents several obituaries on medical practitioners.
- OBITUARY. // British Medical Journal (Clinical Research Edition);3/14/1987, Vol. 294 Issue 6573, p713
Presents an obituary for several medical practitioners in Great Britain.
- Seedat, Yusuf. // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;2/13/2007, Vol. 176 Issue 4, p591
The article presents an obituary for medical practitioner Yusuf Seedat.
- Sweeney, Robert. // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;2/13/2007, Vol. 176 Issue 4, p591
The article presents an obituary for medical practitioner Robert Sweeney.
- Steve Qualman. Parham, David // Pediatric & Developmental Pathology;Jan/Feb2009, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p81
An obituary for medical practitioner Steve Qualman is presented.
- Dr. Bernard Nathanson, R.I.P. Bell, Christopher; Bell, Joan // Human Life Review;Winter/Spring2011, Vol. 37 Issue 1/2, p83
An obituary for American medical doctor Bernard N. Nathanson is presented.
- OBITUARIES. Richmond, Caroline; Bannister, Gordon; Preston-Whyte, Elan; Williams, Gareth; Mott, Paul; Owen, Robert; Spiller, Katherine; Spiller, Robin // BMJ: British Medical Journal (Overseas & Retired Doctors Edition;7/4/2009, Vol. 339 Issue 7711, p49
This section presents obituaries for several medical practitioners including Ralph Bannister, John Stuart Miller and Peter Hubert Smith.
- OBITUARIES. // Crain's Detroit Business;8/25/2008, Vol. 24 Issue 34, p23
The article presents obituaries for several people including medical practitioner Betty Flores and founder of the Hubbell Group, Colin Hubbell.
- OBITUARIES. // BMJ: British Medical Journal;9/12/2015, Vol. 351 Issue 8024, p25
Obituaries for several medical practitioners are presented which includes palliative care doctor Janet Mary Hellier and psychiatrist Roger Moss.