- QUOTE MARKS. // njbiz;9/2/2013, p13
The article presents quotes from New Jersey (NJ) citizens including Paul Jeffrey from the Ortley Beach taxpayers' association regarding second-home owners and the NJ economy, "Daily News" columnist Mike Lupica on the bond between NJ Governor Chris Christie and New York Jets football team head...
- The coffee connection. Wenke, Jill // National Catholic Reporter;4/25/2003, Vol. 39 Issue 25, p25
Focuses on an article on coffee crisis written by Paul Jeffrey in February 7, 2003 issue of the journal 'National Catholic Reporter.' Presentation of a vivid picture of the suffering caused by the crisis; Explanation of causes of the crisis; Incomplete picture of Fair-Trade movement; Support of...
- Ex-Canadian Navy officer sold satellite, computer intel to Russia. // Geo-Strategy Direct;10/24/2012, p2
The article reports that former Canadian Navy Sub-Lieutenant Jeffrey Paul Delisle pleaded guilty to selling computer and satellite intelligence to Russian military espionage agency Glavnoye Razvedyvatel'noye Upravleniye (GRU).
- MOVES. // Planning (14672073);8/21/2009, Issue 1832, p32
The article announces career developments to several professionals in Great Britain including Nigel Millington as director of Phil Jones Associates, Paul Jeffrey as managing director of ECOTEC's regeneration and economic development division and Anthony Broome as business development manager of...
- In dangerous places. // National Catholic Reporter;11/24/2006, Vol. 43 Issue 6, p2
The article focuses on the two reporters who have the passion for reporting on disintegrating cultures and chronicling circumstances in dangerous places like Israel and Palestine. Chris Herlinger and Paul Jeffrey have been awarded with Eileen Egan Award from Catholic Relief Services for their...
- Getting Heavy With Fat. Chamberlain, Jenny // North & South;May2004, Issue 218, p34
Focuses on the actions taken by health specialists to address the obesity problems in New Zealand. Methods used by gastric surgeon Richard Stubbs in removing excess fats from his patients; Background of the Healthy Eating-Healthy Action strategy launched by the Ministry of Health; Information...
- Thank you, Jimmie Heuga. // Momentum (19403410);Spring2011, Vol. 4 Issue 2, p16
The article presents an obituary for Olympic skiing medalist Jimmie Heuga, who also became known for advocating the value of exercise for people with multiple sclerosis.
- Deaths. // H&HN: Hospitals & Health Networks;Feb2011, Vol. 85 Issue 2, p58
The article presents obituaries for Leo J. Gehrig, former physician and former director of the American Hospital Association's Washington, D.C. office and for Stephen A. Morris, the former president of the American Hospital Association's board of trustees.
- Bernadine P. Healy. // H&HN: Hospitals & Health Networks;Oct2011, Vol. 85 Issue 10, p62
The article presents an obituary for Bernadine P. Healy, the former director of the U.S. National Institute of Health.