- TWICE PEOPLE. // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;7/12/2004, Vol. 19 Issue 14, p8
This article presents news briefs on several executives in the consumer electronics industry as of July 2004. Yoshihiko Yamada officially took over as chairman and CEO of Matsushita Electronic Corp. of America. Kim Maguire has joined QVC as executive VP and chief merchandising officer, with...
- CEA HONORS 2004 HALL OF FAMERS. // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;10/25/2004, Vol. 19 Issue 22, p10
The article reports that Consumer Electronics Association (CEA) has honored the 2004 class of the Consumer Electronics Hall of Fame at a dinner during its Fall Forum held in San Francisco, California. Along with Bob Gerson, TWICE magazine's founding editor, the following luminaries were in...
- Kalov Memorial Set For April 6. // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;3/21/2005, Vol. 20 Issue 7, p14
Pays tribute to the late Jerry Kalov, an executive of the Consumer Electronics Association.
- Jerry Kalov, CE Hall-Of-Famer, Dead At 69. // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;3/7/2005, Vol. 20 Issue 6, p8
Presents an obituary for consumer electronics executive Jerry Kalov.
- CEIR ad exhibits value of expert's testimony to promote trade shows. // Advertising Age's Business Marketing;Oct98, Vol. 83 Issue 10, p50
Presents information on the use of Jerry Kalov, vice chairman of Cobra Electronic company, in the advertisement for the Center for Exhibition Industry Research. Importance of Kalov in the advertisement; Details on the advertisement; Reference to Slack Barshinger and Partners company of Chicago,...
- Flagging Cobra taps marketing vet. Murphy, H. Lee // Crain's Chicago Business;9/26/94, Vol. 17 Issue 39, p54
Focuses on the hiring of Stephen M. Yanklowitz as chief operating officer of Chicago, Illinois-based Cobra Electronics. Chief executive officer Jerry Kalov as electronics turn-around specialist; Career history of Yanklowitz; Yanklowitz as marketing guy to the core.
- Industry Events. // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;8/22/2011, Vol. 26 Issue 17, p3
A calendar of events for the consumer electronics industry is presented from August to October 2011 including the Nationwide Marketing Group, Brand Source and Digital Hollywood Fall.
- Success Stories: Market Share Winners By Category. // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;8/22/2011, Vol. 26 Issue 17, p14
A list of the top 10 serial keeping units (SKUs) for eight significant consumer electronics categories based on U.S. unit sales from July 2010 to June 2011 is presented.
- Correction. // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;8/22/2011, Vol. 26 Issue 17, p20
A correction to the article "Top 10 Consumer Electronics Retailers for 2006" in the August 8, 2011 issue is presented.