- Beating the mean streets. Simpson, J.C. // Time;8/12/1991, Vol. 138 Issue 6, p30
Profiles James Jacobs, 19, seventh of ten children of George Fitch and Patricia Jacobs, resident of the P.T. Barnum Houses, Bridgeport, Conn., first in his family to graduate from high school. Point guard on the Bassick High School team, ranked eighth in the US during James' sophomore year;...
- Jimmy's owner James Jacobs is dead at 77. Friedman, Arthur // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;11/6/1996, Vol. 172 Issue 87, p17
Presents an obituary for James Jacobs, founder and owner of Jimmy's, who died November 11, 1996. Jacobs' career in fashion merchandising.
- MCC names president. Halcom, Chad // Crain's Detroit Business;3/31/2008, Vol. 24 Issue 13, p2
The article announces the appointment of James Jacobs as director of the Macomb Community College's (MCC) Center for Workforce Development and Policy.
- From Word of Life to Place of Grace. AGUIRRE, ALEXIS // Hays Free Press (Buda, TX);11/11/2015, Vol. 119 Issue 33, p1C
The article reports on the reorganization of a local church in Texas after tribulation by pastor James Jacobs who started preaching at the Alkek Library at Texas State University in 2005.
- GET WITH IT. // Children & Young People Now (Haymarket Business Publications Ltd;Apr2010 Youth Work Now Supplement, p19
The article reports developments related to various topics in Great Britain including the increasing popularity of producer and disc jockey James Jacob, also known as Jakwob, the preference of teenagers of neon watches, and the use of the term "swagger" by teenagers in referring to people who...
- City honors clergy for years of service. // Hays Free Press (Buda, TX);10/23/2013, Vol. 111 Issue 30, p4C
The article announces the official proclamation bestowed by the City Council of Kyle, Texas on Pastor James Jacobs and First Lady Louise Jacobs in celebration of Clergy Apprecaition Day on October 12, 2013.
- Letters. Bloom, Ian // Cabinet Maker;3/11/2005, Issue 5429, p8
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article about the contribution of James Jacob in the furniture industry.
- Macomb biz outlook expected to be stable. Mercer, Tenisha // Crain's Detroit Business;01/20/97, Vol. 13 Issue 3, p27
Presents an interview with James Jacobs, associate vice president of community and employer services at Macomb Community College, discussing his 1997 Macomb County Annual Economic Review and Forecast.
- THE ECONOMY OF CITIES (Book Review). Walter, G.R. // Annals of Regional Science;Jun70, Vol. 4 Issue 1, p169
Reviews the book 'The Economy of Cities,' by Jane Jacobs.