- Transformation Complete. // Cabinet Maker;10/23/98, Issue 5111, p2
Reports on Warwick Fabrics' renovation of its Cotswolds showroom in Great Britain. Total cost of the renovation; Comments of managing director Cameron Warwick, on the design of the showroom.
- Warwick Fabrics wins prize at Industry Awards. // Home Furnishings;Mar/Apr97, Vol. 7 Issue 2, p2
Reports that Warwick Fabrics won an award for the best upholstery fabric at the 1997 Furniture Industry Awards. Information on the fabric which is showcased in Warwick's Document collection; Listing of the other finalists in the best upholstery fabric category; How the winner was determined.
- Warwick's new md has eyes on contract sector. Waller, Richard // Cabinet Maker;08/13/99, Issue 5150, p1
Focuses on Warwick Fabrics's plans to move into the contract sector by the end of the year 2000 as revealed by its marketing director Roger Head. Increase the company's export markets; Efforts to be at the top end of the market; Increase retailer and consumer awareness; Opening of a showroom in...
- Warwick At Home First. // Cabinet Maker;05/19/2000, Issue 5188, p2
Reports that Warwick Fabrics will hold its first At Home show from May 24-25, 2000 in Cheltenham, England.
- Sponsor: Warwick Fabrics. // Cabinet Maker;12/19/97, Issue 5069, p12
Announces Warwick Fabrics UK's sponsorship of the 1998 Furniture Industry Awards on January 20. History of the company; Growth of the company; Unique opportunity for furniture makers to have their products judged before a panel of industry luminaries.
- A proven winner. // Cabinet Maker;11/07/97, Issue 5063, p17
Focuses on the selection of Warwick Fabric's Document Collection as the winner of the Furniture Industry Awards for 1998 Upholstery fabrics category in Great Britain. Features of the award; Reason for Warwick's selection; Features of the Document Collection.
- In brief. // Home Furnishings;Nov/Dec98, Vol. 8 Issue 6, p6
Presents news briefs pertaining to the furniture and decorative accessories industry in Great Britain as of November 1998. Includes Warwick Fabrics' renovation of its Cotswold showroom; Promotion of Charlotte Brandt to export manager at flame-retardant textiles manufacturer Panaz; Paper...
- Head for Warwick. // Cabinet Maker;08/06/99, Issue 5149, p2
Reports that Roger Head will become managing director of Warwick Fabrics effective September 1, 1999.
- Shop window. // Cabinet Maker;1/23/2004, Issue 5372, p11
Features several furnitures. Key of features AmorÃ© bedroom collection from Pinealogy; Availability of Macrosuede suede from Warwick Fabrics; Design of Arial bed from Limelight Beds.