- Fry was well-versed in plays and films. // Variety;7/11/2005, Vol. 399 Issue 7, p46
Pays tribute to scriptwriter Christopher Fry.
- Christopher John Sharples. Fleetwood, W. M.; Dougherty, S. R. C. // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);11/20/2004, Vol. 329 Issue 7476, p1242
Pays tribute to Christopher John Sharples, director general of the Royal Air Force Medical Services and consultant in occupational medicine.
- John Birks FCIT FILT. Beetham, Tony // Logistics & Transport Focus;Apr2003, Vol. 5 Issue 3, p12
Pays tribute to John Birks, founder and Managing Director of Other Oxford Company.
- Reeve was tireless crimefighter, advocate. Gray, Timothy M. // Variety;10/18/2004, Vol. 396 Issue 9, p52
Pays tribute to the late actor Christopher Reeve.
- Obituary. Barrett, Christopher // Estates Gazette;11/20/2004, Issue 447, p66
Pays tribute to the late Christopher Barrett, an executive at Allsop.
- Christopher Lasch, R I P. // National Review;3/21/1994, Vol. 46 Issue 5, p20
The article pays tribute to the late Professor Christopher Lasch.
- Christopher Reeve. // American Theatre;Dec2004, Vol. 21 Issue 10, p16
Pays tribute to actor Christopher Reeve who died in October 2004.
- Dame Cicely Saunders. Shotter, E. F. // Journal of Medical Ethics;May2006, Vol. 32 Issue 5, p309
Pays tribute to the late Dame Cicely Saunders, the founder of Saint Christopher's Hospice.
- Super Man. // Tribute;Nov2004, Vol. 21 Issue 8, p62
Pays tribute to actor Christopher Reeve who died in 2004.